Feedback for Newbjder

Sep 29, 2011

1. I seem to be Newbjder's first feedback here. :) She purchased a Puki from me, paid promptly and was all around wonderful. Highly recommended!

2. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Newbjder purchased a Felix Brownie Sara Haha from me. Really good communication and fast payment! Nice person too! I recommend her and would make another transaction happen in the future in a heart beat ;) Thank you!

3. Newbjder bought a Fidelia Firefly from me. Great communication and VERY fast payment. A highly recommended buyer! :)

4. newbjder bought a dollzone guoguo from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

5. Newbjder bought a DC ada from. Paid promptly and advised me when she arrived safely. Great communication. I highly recommend!

6. A great transaction with Newbjder! She bought my Lati Yellow Mystic Miel and was wonderful to deal with. I would definitely work with her again!

7. I sold a CCC Anthro (Bubu Odoroki 1E) to NewBJDer, and everything was perfect! She was great to talk to, paid quickly, and she let me know right away when Bubu "entered the building" :lol:. I would be happy to work with her again, anytime. :aheartbea

Chris

8. Newbjder bought a little Cerisedolls Lulu from us.
      She was a very lovely person, did a fast payment, super communication and let us know when lulu arrives safe @ home
      Thanks so much!
      we highly recommend Newbjder ^^

9. I sold a CCC Robin Hunter to Newbjder. Communications were swift and easy, as was the payment! Exceedingly wonderful transaction. Thank you!