1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nhiera

Oct 26, 2010

1. Nheira bought my Fenris head and she was an absolute sweetheart to deal with! She paid promptly and was so chatty and friendly and always kept me informed about what was happening - including letting me know when the head had arrived safely. I absolutely recommend her, she is exactly the kind of person you want to do business with! ^_^

Thanks again for giving Fen a home! :fangirl:

2. Nhiera used my shopping service interjapan for buy a Unoa L-Bi. The transaction was very nice, fast payment and nice communication.

Thank you so much :)

3. Nheira bought a elfdoll Emma,
      transaction and communication perfect,
      person recommend :)
      Thanx

4. I bought an Elfdoll body from Nheira. Very smooth transaction. Got a lot of posing pic on request. Body came well packed and really fast. Highly recommended. Thank you very much :)

5. I bought a beautiful Sweet Witch head from Tenyune. She was great to work with! The head arrived well packed and in fine condition. I would not hesitate to work with her again!

6. Nheira bought an EID Luo from me. Great transaction perfect communication, timely payments, wonderful buyer.

7. Nhiera bought a Souldoll Kanguk from me. We agreed a long layaway, she paid what we agreed and at the time she said. We also got a great communication, everything is been very nice with her :) Thank you!

8. my apologies for being late! i bought a default b-el faceplate from nhiera on a layaway while i was out of town. once final payment was received, shipping was super fast, and the faceplate was extremely well packed. thank you again!

9. Nhiera bought a limhwa limho mono from me, communication was great and the layaway went through without a hitch. an excellent buyer :D [10/10] would deal again.

10. I bought a Custom House body from Nhiera and the transaction was flawless :). I would gladly do business with Nhiera again! I especially liked the little personally drawn thank you card that was included ^^. Thank you so much!

11. Nhiera bought my Unoa L-Bi/Dollzone hybrid. Good communication and a pleasure to do business with.

12. Nhiera bought IOS Hiro head from me. Very good communication, Excellent buyer!

13. I sold a Volks body to Nhiera. We agreed a layaway, and Nhiera paid at the exact time we agreed. Also she let me know right away when the package arrived. Perfect buyer! Hope to deal with you again.

14. Sold me their Tori from Crobidoll. Was amazingly helpful before the transaction, advising me on ways I could enjoy the doll best and places I could buy things I needed. Sent the doll right away once I paid, and he arrived in great condition and packaging. Was great to talk to and would buy from again for sure :)

15. Sold me their a Dollshe Amanda head, and it was a great transaction! Would definitely buy from them again.

16. Bought a migidoll jina boy from Nhieria :3 ! Transaction was perfect, he arrived quickly and safely <3 love him to bits! Thank you so so much <3

17. I bought a dollmore youth eve body from Nhiera. Communication was good, she was extremely helpful and friendly; answered all my questions. She shipped the doll out quickly and it was packaged well. Great deal. Thank you again! :-)

18. I've bought an Iplehouse Jessica from Nhiera and everything was fine! Shipping was fast, all messages were answered quickly and the doll was very well packed! I wouldn't hesitate doing business with Nhiera again!

19. I bought a gorgeous modded Spiritdoll Proud body off Nhiera via Instagram and he came swiftly, in excellent condition and nicely mummified. I was kept informed about body particulars and delivery and I felt comfortable with the entire process. Would cheerfully buy from the guy again - thanks for the trust, my friend!

20. Thank you for purchase! I hope he will bring you happiness ^___^
      Nhiera bought a Chris the Addiction head from me. Payment was transferred quickly, pleasant communication, it was nice to have a deal with such a buyer. My best recommendations!