1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Niborian

Sep 23, 2010

1. Niborian just sold me her perfectly adorable Iplehouse Ryan. I've waffled over getting a Ryan for at least a couple of years, I think, and so it was a huge delight to get one from someone who loved hers, who could appreciate how much he'll be adored here, and who shipped immediately and with the greatest of care.

Even better, for once the postal gods were with us and he arrived in mind-bogglingly fast time!

Excellent person to do business with. Very much recommended! :)

2. I bought an Aamu Emi head with a Dollzone female body from Niborian and I am very happy with my purchase. The doll was shipped out quickly, got to me great, and it was really great working with Niborian. The communication was great and I felt very comfortable with this transaction. Thank you so much! I would definitely work with Niborian again.

3. Purchased 2 pairs of eyes from Niborian. Communication was great,they were shipped very quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Wonderful experience, thank you so much.

4. Niborian sold me a darling wig and everything went swimmingly... Great communication and shipping was fast too. Highly recommended!

5. I bought a red, 6-7 Iplehouse wig from Niborian and it is in excellent condition! The shipping was very fast and the price was very reasonable. I would absolutely do business with Niborian again.

6. Niborian sold me a body. She was a huge pleasure to work with. She replied promptly and extremely kind. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you soo much!

7. I've bought Iplehouse KID Joy from Niborian and everything was perfect ^_^ Quick shipping and pleasant communication ^_^
      Thank you for all ^_^

8. I bought a Limhwa Half Elf from Niborian, and couldn't be happier. My item arrived fast, and packed very safely. She was a delight to deal with - very friendly. Thank you so much for my girl- I adore her<3

9. I bought some clothes from Niborian and they are really nice and very good condition I am very pleased with them and also the packaging was very good, would buy again :)

10. I just received two lovely wigs from this seller, fast shipping, well packed. I'm thrilled with them. Thanks so much.

11. I bought a shirt and a dress from Niborian and the transaction was great. Very simple and quick. The clothes are great quality, too. Thanks!

12. Niborian purchased an Iplehouse Jessica head from me. Excellent communication, quick payment. Highly recommended!

13. I recently purchased glass eyes from Niborian. Communication with me was wonderful and the eyes were shipped quickly. They were very well packaged, too. Prices were super reasonable, and the eyes came as described. We had a fantastic, easy transaction. Thank you! ^^

14. I had a very good transaction with Niborian and would certainly do another with her.

15. I bougt an Elfdoll Eun-a from him. I was looking for her such a long time and I have to say: she is perfect.
      And the purchase was perfect. 5 ***** like a luxury hotel for you- thank you for this without any problem ans thanks for writing with you. She found a new home with old friends Tedros and Eva. Thank you

16. I purchased an Iplehouse BID Naias from Niborian and I couldn't be more happy with the transaction. Communication was fabulous, shipping was speedy and Naiais is *adorable*. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks!

17. I bought an Iplehouse Ryan from Niborian and it has been a delight. Prompt and friendly replies, I was allowed to use layaway, fast shipping in a secure package - I would definitely buy from Niborian again in the future!

18. Niborian and I agreed to trade dolls. She was very fast with all communication, shipped on the agreed day and my doll came to me in record time, packed well. I am extremely happy with my trade and would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much for an excellent transaction! <3

19. I bought some clothing from Niborian and she was awesome! We ended up meeting in person and it was so nice to see another doll person "in person". Would do business anytime and thank you so much!

20. Niborian bought an Feeple65 Seian head from me, and she was a wonder to deal with! All communication was smooth and prompt, and payment was done just as promised. Thank you so much :)