Feedback for Nici-chan83

Oct 5, 2016

1. I am so happy to be the first to post feedback for the incredibly sweet soul that is Nici-chan83:chibi
      Nici sold me her White Minifee Liria and in the process made a dream come true for me:whee:

Nici was prompt, polite & diligent in her replies providing me with all the pictures I asked, and shipped out my baby immediately after final payment was made. She took care in packaging this precious angel very well as I requested and kept track of her the whole time.

We could use more reliable, friendly, amazing people like this incredible girl in our hobby. :thumbup:thumbup for an amazing transaction:aheartbea
      ~Anthony

2. She saved my life! We were both scammed so we decided to do a split ourself for a Fairyland Momo f/s. I bought the bunny parts :kitty1 Everything went smooth, she's a very nice person and she did her best to help me get what I wanted. Perfect communication, package sent quickly and very well packed.
      Will do a split again in the future for sure <3

3. Nici-chan83 bought a Fairyland MNF Mio in tan skin color from me and I could not be happier with this transaction. She paid at once and communication was always very friendly!^^, I really enjoyed communicating with her! *___*. She was so kind to let me know when Mio arrived *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3

4. Nici-chan answered a WTB that I had for Fairyland fantasy parts. Excellent communication and the package arrived quickly (Germany to US) I am very pleased with our transaction. Thank you. :love

5. Nici-Chan purchased some SD clothes from Me.
      The transaction was prompt and responsive.
      She kept me updated when she received the items.

Overall a Positive Transaction, and will highly-recommend :)

Thank you!

6. I posted a WTB ad for a Sleeping Erda head. @Nici-chan83 answered and I was not disappointed! Great communication. She had pictures ready. She shipped extremely fast even though it was international. The head and hands I purchased were carefully packed.

A++ seller.
      Great communication. Fast shipping. Great packaging.

7. I replied to @Nici-chan83 's Aoi DIM minimee head want to buy. Communication and easy and responsive and confirmed when the head arrived. A delight to sell to.

Many thanks! :chocoberry