1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for niesje7002

Sep 30, 2009

1. I sold a doll to niesje7002, she paid quickly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Thanks!

2. I entered a trade with and bought items from neisje7002.
      Communication was fast and pleasant.
      Items were in perfect condition and fairly priced. (Hard to find these days!)
      Shipping was quick and packaging was secure.

I would recommend neisje7002 for other business transactions.

Thank You

3. Niesje7002 bought my KDF bory boy, she paid fast, and the communication was fast and so nice! :), she let me know when he arrived, and i would recommed her for other business transactions! thanks again!

4. I bought a Dollmore dress set of Niesje7002 and everything went smoothly. The communication was polite, fast and friendly and she shipped the item to me very quickly. I am very happy with the transaction and would happily do business with her again. Thanks again for a wonderland transaction.

5. I bought doll glasses from Niesje7002. really nice person and I got them really fast!!
      I am verry happy with how the transaction went and would happily do it again!!

6. I purchased a Bory from niesje7002 and she was very friendly during the whole process and shipped out very fast.
      Great transaction that I'd repeat again any time <3

7. I sold my Resinsoul An to them and everything went very smooth.
      They answered my messages very fast, and payed soon after I send the message through paypal. When at the post office, the shipping costed less then calculated beforehand, so I refunded the this shipping difference.
      The package arrived in only two days (from Belgium to the Netherlands) and they send me a picture of the doll's arrival as well as a super sweet message, and they payed me the shipping difference back as a thank you, which is very sweet of them.
      It was really nice selling the doll to them and I would gladly do business with them again :)

8. Sold my Resinsoul Mei and an SD blouse to him and later also my Dollzone Hid with a layaway.
      Great communication, quick replies, verry friendly and always payed quickly and on the time we agreed on ^.^
      Definitly recommend dealing with him! ^.^

9. I bought an Angelheim Luka the Pan from niesje7002, communication was great and the transaction overall went smoothly, the doll arrived very safely packaged and as described, would gladly do business with niesje7002 again!