1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nigel Chia

Aug 27, 2010

1. Here is my feedback thread, anyone who have bought anything form me, please post it here, Thank you!!!!!!:chocoberry

2. I purchased a Tuxedo set from Nigel88. His communication is excellent, the outfit arrived promptly and very well packaged. The tuxedo itself is well made and finished. His work is very good!

3. Thank you very much for your post received comment!
      I am always giving my 100% when designning clothes and dealing with my customers.

4. I bought a couture gown for my IH Yur from him. The dress is stunning and the workmanship superb. It was a very smooth transaction with fast shipping and I'd definitely buy from him again.

5. Just received the dress I ordered from Nigel88. It's perfectly beautiful, and the skirt part is very full and fluffy <3

6. Just received my Sara Special Edition and an additional head.
      [​IMG]

I absolutely love these pieces!

A beautiful doll and a beautiful spare head for other character.
      Thank you very much hun.

7. I bought one of Nigel's gowns and it is fabulous! He uses quality fabrics, his design and workmanship are excellent, and he is absolutely wonderful to deal with and lovely customer service. I would definitely buy from him again.

Thanks much, Nigel!

8. Nigel is one of the best designers and the nicest person! I got my dress from him really fast and it's even better in person!

Thank so much Nigel

9. Nigel designed a gorgeous gown for the EID girls and did a fabulous job on it! Beautifully hand detailed, elegantly styled and it looks enchanting on them. I can't say enough good things about his work. And he is a delight to work with, to reach just what you are hoping for. He creates dreams for dolls . . I can't wait to add another of his designs to the girls' wardrobes!! Thank you, Nigel!! I love your work!! ^_^

10. Just received my second dress from the hugely talented Nigel. It is as beautiful and amazing as the first one. I can't wait for my Asa to arrive so i can order another of his fabulous creations, the quality and workmanship is second to none. Keep up the good work, Nigel.

11. I bought some of Nigel's lingerie. Gorgeous...so pretty you don't want to take it out of the box! I'm anxious for my doll to arrive so she can model! :)

12. I purchased an AOD Qian from Nigel. The transaction was smooth and Nigel was quick to answer questions I had.

13. I commissioned a Wedding dress to Nigel Chia.
      Communication was very good and dress is amazing. Thank you

14. I bought an AOD Mo Lan head from Nigel, and he was very helpful and prompt when he replied to my questions. -The head was exactly as described, arrived quickly and was a great bargain too ! -Thank you very much Nigel.

15. I just received a dress from Nigel. It is beautiful.

I'm not even sure what else I can say about it. It is well made, well fitted, lined, hand detailed, and is more a fantasy than a dress!

It was a wonderful transaction. Nigel was very prompt in sending the dress out, and his communication was excellent. He is very professional and I highly recommend him and his work. :chocoheart

16. Stellar Seller report for nigel88! Fast and friendly seller who keeps in touch, packs very carefully and ships w/lightening speed! The EID Iplehouse JESSICA is perfection! JESSICA's glamorous custom face-up was also done by this multi-talented gentleman! Thanks big bunches! Joyce/pinktink

17. Nigel's a fantastic seller! His replies are prompt, his work even faster. I've just received word my commissioned sari for my incoming doll has arrived and I'm eager to go see it. I'm already commissioning a second sari as well based on his prior feedback, communication with him as well as the gorgeous quality that's obvious even in his photos. I, obviously, wouldn't hesitate to work with him in the future again and will probably do so. <3

18. I ordered an already made dress from Nigel. It's even better in person! <3 I HIGHLY recommend him!

He replies quickly. He was patient with me also.

Thank you SO much Nigel! ^_^

19. I bought a Kimono dress. It arrived fast and in excellent condition! I'm really happy with the dress. Communication was perfect.
      It was a wonderful transaction! Thanks :D

20. I bought AOD Rou Feng Special Edition(Normal Skin) from nigel88 and everything arrived ok! ^^
      Fast answers, he sent me additional pictures, sent me a beautiful makeup made by him and the shippingment was safe and fast!
      I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!