1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nightengale

May 24, 2009

1. Nightengale is a great seller!!!!! Excellent communication! She was nice and pleasant. I definitely recommend her!!! Thank you so much!

2. Nightengale bought a doll from me and was great to deal with. Quick payment and excellent communication, and she let me know straight away when the doll arrived. Thanks so much!

3. Nightengale bought some Yo-SD items from me and transaction was great! Nightengale upkept friendly communication and paid quickly:) Thanks again!

4. Sold a pair of Luts Violet glass eyes to Nightengale. ^__^ Great transaction - quick payment and great to talk to! Good communication and just a wonderful transaction all around. ^____^

5. [SIZE="-10"]Nightengale was a piggybacker on my ninth Fairyland group order and just as before, she was simply marvelous to work with. Consistent with keeping up communication and making swift responses to invoices, I highly, highly recommend her~

:aheartbea Thank you for another fantabulous transaction!! :aheartbea
      [/SIZE]

6. Nightengale commissioned me to work on her little Pipos Robin. Everything went really nice and smooth. Not only that, she was also very friendly and understanding when I had a difficult time connecting back on the internet. Thank you very much for everything again :D feel free to come back to me anytime!

7. This was my second transaction with Nightengale, this time buying instead of selling. I bought a pair of Euclase talons from her, and she made sure they were packed up well and was very sweet to deal with.

8. Nightengale purchased several doll items from me. she paid promptly, kept excellent communication and let me know when the items arrived safely. Thanks so much!

9. nightengale ordered a sizeable quantity of jewelry from orangebabydolly just at the time when the responsibility for jewelry fabrication was being turned over to me. She was exceedingly patient while I learned how to make everything she had ordered and it was truly a pleasure to work for her!

10. purchased nephelin horns & teeny gem legs & feet. Send out right away & awesome communication. Thanks so much for my items :)

11. I bought Nephelin hands from Nightengale. Her PMs were really friendly and the hands arrived fast, well-packed in a perfect condition.

Thank you! <3

12. I bought a Bambicrony torso part from nightengale and the transaction was great, item was well packaged and was shipped promptly.

13. I bought a great little Bambicrony Sleeping Kumi head from Nightengale.....arrrived safe and fast!! Thanks!!

14. I bought a Little Monica Boy Body from Nightengale and it was a perfect transaction ^^
      The body was very well packed, it arrived with no damages, unstrung and she packed the parts in an easy way to re-assemble!

She wasn't comfortable to undeclare the box at first, but we talked and she agreed and everything happened with no problems and she happens to be a good BJD friend now! ^______^ I'm happy I bought the body from her! I would hardly recommend her as a buyer and Crobidoll addicted friend! 8D

15. I bought a pair of SD size Adidas, communication was swift and friendly and shipping was superfast. The shoes arrived well protected and are in perfect condition. Thanks!

16. Purchased a pair of Star converse sneakers from Nightengale it was a wonderful transaction she even let me know what size they were so I would know they would fit..

17. I purchased a Crobidoll wig from Nightengale and the sale was great. She was very friendly and shipped the wig out quickly. I would definitely work with her again.

18. I bought 3 lovely wigs from Nightengale. They arrived in their original packaging just like new! :daisy

Plus Nightengale was really nice to deal with (and got back to me right away!) I would highly recommend dealing with Nightengale and would gladly buy from her again!

19. Bought some luts YoSD loafers and some white resin yoSD wings from her - items as described, quick communication, careful and thoughtful packaging - a pleasure to do business with! thanks again! <3

20. Purchased a Crobidoll Yeon-ho head from Nightengale. Everything was perfect and as promised, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks so much for a pleasant transaction!!