1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nightengale

May 24, 2009

1. Purchased a pair of glass sparkly eyes, highly recommended as a seller - great communication, very friendly, prompt replies. Would buy here again! :)

2. I purchased a SDGr Souji Okita from Nightengale. The whole transaction was very good, communication was excellent. Okita was packed well and shipped quickly. Nightengale is a pleasure to deal with and put up with all my questions. Highly recommended.

3. Bought a pair of SD jeans from Nightengale, communication was great and item arrived in excellent condition. Would recommend her ^^

4. i have bought a soom sard form her lovely contact and a nice persorn.
      the doll shipped very fast
      it would be always a plesure to buy something from her <3

5. I recently purchased a pair of red Converse shoes from Nightengale. She provided additional photos and the transaction went smoothly...good servicing. Thank you!

6. Positive Feedback for Nightengale!! Emily had her Soom Albany up for sale and was so lovely to work with. Polite and fast to answer questions, and shipped very quickly. Packed well, the doll arrived safely and shipping was reasonable. It's always great to have someone so friendly and helpful to purchase from. I highly recommend Emily!! Thanks again for a beautiful Albany!! :)

7. Another positive feedback for Nightengale! I purchased one of her wigs for sale and was delighted with the transaction. Not only did she ship very quickly and package well, but she was a great deal of fun to chat with (and gave me a really useful anime link as well!). Highly recommended.

8. I bought a LMOD Beryl from Nightengale and it was such a great transaction--she even built a shipper to keep the box nice! I would do business again with her anytime, such a pleasure!

9. And here I am back again, to recommend Nightengale as a seamstress--I bought this dress and it was also packed so professionally, tissue paper and waterproof outer layer and beautifully finished inside and out. I have several dolls that want to wear it now. :D
      [​IMG]

Wonderful in all ways!

10. ...two very recent transactions from Nightengale, great wigs ,quick response, communication and delivery ..thank you, M

11. I recently purchased one of the few remaining Dollmore Youth Eve Elf Chami LEs from Nightengale at a price I could not pass. More surprising is the level of professionalism in which she carries her transactions. Take every possible aspect of a perfect transaction and she delivered with care and consideration. Well done! I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Warm regards - Jeff

12. I bought a pair of SOOM Gold Vamp Black & Gold Lace Ups shoes from nightengale, and not only was communication easy and fun, but the shoes are AMAZING! :D Thank you for selling them to me!

I'd buy from nightengale again anytime! :3nodding:

Ryu

13. I purchased a pair of LEEKE Nut Red-Brown Calf Boots from Nightengale last month. The transaction was super fast and communication was excellent. The shoes are in perfect condition as listed and the packaging was top notch. Over all a fantastic transaction. Thank you!