1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for nightfall_walker

Aug 10, 2006

1. I also participated in the Boot Group order which was VERY well orchestrated, and the product is fantastic. I've bought from her before too, and would definitely reccomend her.

2. got the boots today and they are awesome! well worth the wait! this is my first time in a group order and it was run really well...i would definately recommend this seller and i would buy again from them in a heartbeat!! thanks:)

3. I received my boots, and they're just as lovely as they were in the picture. :) This was very well run, and we late-comers were still able to grab a pair thanks to the seller's psychic abilities. XD

4. I've received the boots! Thank you. They are very beautiful.

5. recieved my boy's boots and they are excellent! N_W was excellent to deal with, and would love to go in on another order anytime! Thanks! :D

6. Good Communication, very quick to respond and help a new buyer out.

7. Participated in nightfall's boot group order and everything went smoothly! The boots arrived faster than i expected, and they're gorgeous!

8. Bought from nightfall in the past and has been completley flawless every time n_n~

9. I was part of the boots group order. She is very nice and answered any questions I had and kept everyone updated on what was going on. The boots are awesome and fit well.

I also bought some clothing from her website a while back. They fit nicely, are well made, and have cute details :daisy.

10. purchased a variety of items from Nightfall_walker, a shirt and pin from her site, and some handcuffs from the sale thread on DoA. Everything got here real quick and was in exellent condition and quality!

Recently took part in the Sexy Long Boots group order (first group order I've been in), and the boots got here really fast (like, super fast, I wasn't expecting them to get here until, like, next week! They got here three days ago!) And the boots are absolutely awesome!

Both times Nightfall_walker was very communicative and easy to deal with! Planning on buying more in the future! :whee:

11. I recieved the pair of boots I ordered on monday or possibly sooner. I could not get the package until today but I must say I am very satisfied.

The boots are in good condition, we had good communication and I would gladly deal with Nightfall_walker again.

12. I bought a pair of SD13 sized boots from her, and the item came quickly and smoothly. The boots were in great condition, but one boot had a chain hanging loose. This was easily fixed though.

I would recommend working with this seller, and I hope to do more in the future.

13. My boots arrived.....over 2 monthes after they were sent. Not her fault, they got lost, however, when i was getting upset, and asking for proof of having sent them to my address, she could not provide it. Only showed me a receipt with my name on it, and no legible number, or address. I was told "What i can do, i've done" and was left with the possibility that i may not get the item. All further PMs were ignored. I did recieve item, but i can't justify doing business again with her. :( It was just handled badly....VERY badly.

14. Goods arrived quickly, and as per the photo from which I ordered them.
      All in all, a smooth transaction.

15. Forgot to post about the boot order... Gorgeous product! But I accidentally broke the zipper on one :( My bad!

16. recived my wig today, it looked great and arrived quickly, no problems what so ever, lovely seller :)

17. Participated in the boots group order and was delighted!

The items were marvelous and she is a really sweet person, very easy to deal with. I totally recommend her.

18. I was in the Group order for boots and rceived my sexy long boots quickly and in perfect shape. I would not hesitate to order from nightfall walker again. Service is great, plus prices are low.

19. I purchased a black fur wig ^-^ It was wonderfully made and arrived in less than a week. Thanks!

20. I purchased a pair of pants, and they arrived quickly and safely! Thank you!:)