1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for nightfall_walker

Aug 10, 2006

1. Bought a bunch of shirts and cardigans a little while ago. NF was prompt with replies, helped me out with some serious change of address issues and the whole time was pleasant and helpful. The clothes, as always, are fantastic, and the shipping was fast and reliable. Just a joy to do business always.

2. NF was a really good trader and she replies email asap and the clothes arrived really quickly!

will do business again with her(i think its a she LOL) ~

3. I ordered a mug and cigarette from Nightfall, and a few months ago I ordered a hoodie.. communication was great and everything arrived very quickly!

4. GREAT communication! A joy to deal with! Thank you for the lovely necklaces!:)

5. QUICK and PROMPT SHIPPING!!

nice items just as described!

VERY good communication, thank you so much!!

6. I bought a long sleeved shirt from Nightfall and it's quite professional! I keeps my boy warm in my cold wintery room ^^ Thanks so much, nightfall! Hope I can buy from you again! :aheartbea

7. I just recieved my jacket today, and it's fantastic. Great material, extremely well put together. I'd say Hayden now wears better clothes than i do. The transaction was wonderful and pms were prompt. Highly recommended. Thank you so much! n_n

8. Excellent transaction and service!! I was kept well informed about shipping. :)

~Lobelia

9. Bought a wig from nightfall_walker. She sent it out quickly on the date promised, and it was well packaged. Very happy with it!

10. Bought a doll from her; item is as described, she's beautifull ^_^ very pleasent to deal with!

11. I've bought twice from Nightfall, and both times I've gotten excellent, friendly service! The items are great, and shipping time was fine (considering how slow things usually are coming from HK).

I bought some Volks boots, and 2 new Nightfall fur wigs-- I have to add that the wig fur is really cool quality. :)

Thanks again!

12. Just had a pair of pants arrive that I had commissioned, they look EXACTLY as I had asked for and Nightfall was very detail-orientated through the whole experience. I am very VERY pleased (as I am w/ the hoodie as well!) and will certainly look to her for clothing needs again!;)

13. I had an excellent transaction with Nightfall_Walker. All 3 shirts made it safely to my door in good time and she was communicative throughout the deal. Thanks again!

14. I bought a skirt and some stockings from nightfall_walker and they arrived quickly, were well packed and well made.

Thankyou very much ^_^

15. Overall a good transaction, but be careful with any glasses you might buy! I got two pairs, one is fine, but the leg of the other just fell apart in my hand when I put them on a doll. If it wasn't already broken it had to be very weak as I hadn't put any pressure on, I just carefully placed them on the doll. I told nightfall_walker about it and asked for an exchange, and was offered to either return the glasses and get a new pair for half price, or to try to repair the glasses myself. I opted for the latter; at least an offer was made but I wasn't interested in spending more money on another pair. Hopefully some superglue will do the trick, in the meantime I would recommend handling any glasses carefully and inspecting them closely before trying them on any of your dolls!

16. Despite my somewhat vague/erratic suggestions for some custom pants, Nightfall created the most awesome things! I recieved my goodies today [custom pants and a tshirt] and love everything! The style is just what I wanted and communication was excellent. Super friendly too ^^; I'll be definitely buying from Nightfall again!

17. I bought a fur wig from nightfall (from her website), it's beautifully made and arrived really quickly, thankyou :D

18. Great merchandise, good communication. I will definitely purchase from her again. :)

19. i purchased a hoodie from nightfall! it was freakin awesome!! i'll be back for more!

20. had a great transaction - good, friendly comms, the well packaged pair of eyes arrived quickly. thank you ^_^