1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nightmare~

May 22, 2009

1. Good or bad experience?
      Let me know!

2. I purchased a wig from Nightmare. It's wonderful and is exactly what I wanted. Super fast shipping, clear communication. Thanks so much!

3. Great item, fast shipping, wonderful seller to work with. The quality of item and seller are magnificent :)

4. ooh ooh I don't think you had a feedback thread when I ordered my Puki's tutu from you, sooo have some late feedback on your feedback thread (it's already on the tutu thread with a picture!)

Nightmare was a joy to work with, she didn't have the colour in stock that I asked for at the time but went out and got some and let me know, so I comissioned a tutu from her, she was kind and friendly and chucked in a little hair clip as a free gift (also in the picture on other thread) which is sooo cute!
      MeeMee loves her tutu and her hairclip and is just so happy that she has her Pixie clothing, would recommend Nightmare and would deal with again in the future!

5. I commissioned a tutu from her.
      Everything was wonderful!
      I absolutely love the tutu she made
      it was prefect! I would totally commission her
      again! AAAA+++++

And ill post pics of it soon! :D

6. She made some clothes for my RS An boy, and they're just lovely! ^-^ Thanks sooooo much! The cloak is sooooo cute! I love it! <3<3

7. I recently participated in a swap with Nightmare and everything went wonderfully ^ ^ Communication was excellent, and she kept me posted on progress the whole time. The sewing and fit were also lovely.

8. Did a trade with her. The communication was great. The clothing I received was adorable! I'd love to do a trade with her again!

9. Nightmare made me a tutu for my bbb ariel. She went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly what I asked for :D She cares so much about the quality of her clothing and the satisfaction of her customers. She's lovely to talk to and work with, I'd gladly but from her again^^ A+

10. Nightmare bought several LTF items from us. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

11. Nightmare bought a RS Mei from me on a short term layaway. The payments were made as promised and our correspondence was all polite and professional. The entire transaction went very smoothly and I would highly recommend Nightmare as a buyer :D

12. Nightmare bought a Dollzone Annie head from me. Messages were always polite and friendly. She paid quickly and the whole transaction was very pleasant. She's a great buyer, and I would be happy to deal with her in the future.

13. Nightmare bought a Napidoll wig from me - she paid super promptly, communication was great, and she let me know when the wig arrived! Perfect transaction! :)

14. Nightmare was great to work with! Promptly paid, kept up communication, and always polite and easy to work with. I'd love to work with Nightmare again. <3

15. I sold some 1/4 clothes to Nightmare. They paid quickly, and let me know as soon as they received them. :)