1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nightmareally

Apr 5, 2009

1. I sold a doll to Nightmareally and she was wonderful to deal with. Communication was great and her payment was prompt:) I'm happy to recommend her and would happily deal with her again!

2. Sold her a dot tender e-an and she is such a lovely person to deal and work with! We were able to negotiate on a few things considering the price and her communication was excellent.
      I love to see that the doll I sold is going to a great home.
      She let me know when she arrived safely and that everything was ok

Overall a wonderful person to deal with. I will do business with her again

3. I sold Nightmareally at DOC Tender Bee-A head. She paid promptly and let me know that she arrived in one piece. She comes highly recommended and would definitely do business with her again.

4. Nighmareally commissioned me for two mini-sized cosplay outfits and was really sweet throughout the whole process. Friendly, communicative and prompt with payment! She was great to work with an patient with the whole process. I'd definitely be happy to do business with her again. ;)

5. Wonderful buyer! Purchased a doll from me- quick and easy communication and immediate payment! Notified me shortly after she recieved the doll and everything has been nothing but peachy!

Definitely a great buyer!

6. Nightmareally bought a DOT H. Ducan from me and the transaction was perfect. Communication was excellent, her payment was prompt, and she let me know when he got there. Even though we had some PayPal issues, she was very understanding and fixed it immediately. It was a joy to work with her and I'd love to do it again. :)

7. I sold some SOOM eyes to Nightmareally and had a wonderful transaction! :D She was quick to respond, and quick to pay. I would definitely deal with her again! Thank you~

8. Nightmareally bought a DOT Outfit from me. She was very pleasant and responded quickly to messages and paid promptly. A+ I definitely recommend her to others.

Thanks!:aheartbea

9. Nightmareally bought a Latidoll Irene from me. :) She was wonderful in communication, and extremely prompt in payment! She also let me now right when she arrived, so I didn't have to worry. :aheartbea

I know my girl is in the best of hands of now! Thanks for adopting her! :whee:

I would do business again any day! :D

10. I bought a 6/7 sized milky wig from her and it is amazing. She even gave me the tracking number and the shipping was fast. She was very pleasant and freindly. I would definately buy from her again. <3

11. Nightmareally bought some SD boots from me. She paid promptly and let me know once they arrived. Flawless transaction! :)

12. Nightmareally bought a custom ciel pentacle eye from me and everything went perfect! She even let me know when the eye arrived :) thank you!!!

13. Nightmareally purchased a wig from me and was just awesome to deal with!! Payment was fast, communication amazing. Thank you sooooo much!!!

14. Nightmareally bought dz leo form me, she is nice in communication^^
      Thanks so much!

15. Nightmareally bought my DOI Luke from me, great contact and communication, everything went perfectly :)
      Thank you :D

16. Nightmareally bought a retired DOT outfit from me. A very pleasant transaction. Highly recommented:)

17. Nightmareally bought a DoC outfit from me. Communication was good & payment was quick. All in all, a great transaction ^^

18. Nightmareally bought a wig from me and it was a very smooth transaction. She replied to all PMs and let me know when the package arived, definitely recommended as a buyer

Thanks Angelica! :D

19. Positive ++

Sold Nightmareally my Pipos Cheshire. Quick payment, fast and pleasant communication throughout the transaction. It was a pleasure dealing with her!

20. Nightmareally bought an msd wig from me, she paid fast, friendly and let me know when the wig arrived, thank you so much! :)