1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nightmareally

Apr 5, 2009

1. Nightmareally bought a Mr. Devil outfit from me, she was very friendly, and the answered quickly on the pm's. Fast payment, all in all a great buyer :)

2. Nightmareally purchased a Doll "Body Bag" from me. She was very friendly, easy to talk to, and paid quickly. Perfect transaction, recommended buyer! Thank you! ^^

3. Excellent transaction with nightmarereally, very fast shipping and professional communication.

4. I bought a hat from Nightmareally. It was shipped immediately. Thanks!

5. reliable buyer, no complaints. Would recommend

6. Bought some fuzzy little lamb slippers from Angelica. i recommend =)

7. bought a weekend bag from nightmarereally & it got shipped out the day i paid. excellent communication & fast transaction in general. would definitely buy from again!

8. I bought a pair of slippers from Angelica~
      She's very friendly seller and very kind to me XD

100% highly recommended !

9. Bought adorable tiger slippers from Nightmareally...they exceeded expectations. Will get two more pair in the not too distant future!

10. Nightmareally is always a joy to deal with! :) She recently purchased a wig from me. Her communication was prompt, as was the payment. She also let me know as soon as the wig arrived. Thank you so much!

11. Sold a doll head to her,
      and she was quick to pay as well as pleasant to deal with.

Thanks again, Nightmareally!

12. I sold a DZ Fox to Nightmare and everything went wonderfully! Highly recommend!

13. Sold a pair of shoes to Nightmareally. Prompt payment, good communication, all around great buyer. :) Would definitely recommend!

14. Nightmareally just bought some eyes from me. Fastest payment I've had and very friendly. Great to work with. :)

15. Nightmareally participated in an Angelheim order with me. She paid very promptly and let me know when the items got to her. Thanks!

16. Nightmareally bought a wig from me. Communication was awesome and she paid quickly.

17. Nightmareally sold me a DH Reseda scarf, her communication was great. Would buy from her again definitely. Thanks.

18. Nightmarereally bought an outfit from me, and she was very fast in sending payment and communicating.

:3 would reccommend.

19. Sold my Dream of Doll DOT Limited I-ra to Nightmareally. Fast payment and was awesome to deal with. A+++++ Thanks!

20. Nightmareally bought a DOC boy body from me. The transaction was perfect with a very prompt payment and a really nice communication. Thanks a lot :-)