Feedback for NightmareNurse

Nov 16, 2006

1. If you've done business with me, whether it be buying or selling, feedback would be appreciated :3
      (Of course I'll return the favor~)

2. Nursey is a dream to deal with. I've bought several items from her Amazon shop and she always ships out as fast as she can. :)

3. I got some doll clothes~

They were perfect, and got here real quick n_n <333

4. Nursey participated in a group order I ran, and was prompt with everything <3

5. I ordered a pair of MSD shoes from Nursey. She answered all my questions and was very helpful in shipping internationally. I received the shoes within the week in perfect condition. I would do business with Nursey again.

6. Just bought some cute MSD stockings from her, really nice seller and promptly shipped too-
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

7. I've bought a default AR Boy outfit and a pink MSD wig from Nursey, and will happily shop again!

8. :3 I bought a Dreaming Moon head and hands (along with a wig and souldoll eyes) from Nursey! They arrived safety, securly, fast too. She was very pleasant to work with throughout the transaction and was nice enough to put the items on hold for a few days until I was able to pay ^^

Highly reccomended! <3

9. I bought a Yder head from her. She was very nice and replied promptly. She was also nice enough to let me pick it up at her house.
      It was a wonderful transaction.

10. I bought a cb body from NightmareNurse. It was a wonderfully perfect transaction. Great DoA member! thank you.

11. I bought a wig from Nightmarenurse, and everything went great. I would definitely buy from her again. =D

12. I bought a mini fee shiwoo head from her. Transaction went perfectly. She let me pay on a short layaway ^^ kept good communications too. Wonderful to deal with! :)

13. Bought a wig from NightmareNurse... Great communication, let me know when the wig was shipped and arrived very quickly!!! Wig's in excellent condition and I'm loving it!!! :)

14. I bought nightmarenurse's Honey Delf grey cargo pants, and the transaction was perfect XD
      And now my Yo kid has great pants! yay!

Thanks so much, a real pleasure doing business with you <3

15. NightmareNurse bought a unoa Lusis from me~ She paid quickly and was a pleasure to do business with, I totally recommend her. Thanks! :chocoberry

16. NightmareNurse is awesome.
      I sold her an L-bi faceplate, and the transaction went smoothly. She was always quick to respond to messages, and paid when she said she would. Thank you, so much~
      I hope that I get to see your new girl, soon! <3

17. NightmareNurse bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived. A real pleasure to do business with!

18. I bought a lovely pink cancan wig from her,wonderful communication and fast shipping ^^ thank you very very much! :aheartbea

19. I bought a Juri A head from Nurse recently, and I am so thrilled with how the transaction went! The communication was perfect, the item was exactly as described, and shipping was SUPER quick!!

I could not ask for more in a seller. ^_^ Thank you Nurse!!

20. Boght some Souldoll eyes. <3 Arrived in the souldoll box <3! Great seller, awesome communication, sell more stuff XD Thank you so much!