1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nightraven

Apr 16, 2011

1. Hello;

Here is my thread for any feedback. Thanks for taking the time to leave one. xo

2. Nighraven bought a Luts wig from me. Very fast payment, always sweet and polite in PM's too! I would gladly sell to him again!

3. Nightraven purchased some SD clothes from me. Highly recommended buyer; communication was friendly and fast, and he paid right away. I would happily sell to him again. :)

Thanks so much for a fantastic transaction!
      ~Mekkisry

4. Nightraven but an Illusion Spirit boy body from me. Pleasant transaction. Thank you for purchasing! Have fun!

5. Nightraven brought some clothing from me and paid promptly! I would happily deal with again. (Also thankyou for being the first person to get my gender right! xD)

6. Night raven bought a sleeping akando head from me and was prompt in paying! Would love to deal with again~

7. Nighraven bought both a Brad Pitt Minimee head & an Iplehouse S.I.D. man body from me on a multi-part layaway. He was so friendly & fun to chat with - he made the entire transaction an absolute pleasure! He made all of his layaway payments on schedule - and even made his final payment a week early! He let me know as soon as the items had arrived, and sent me photos, too! One of the best transactions I've had here on DoA - Thanks so much Sam - YOU'RE AWESOME!!!

8. Nightraven purchased my white skin Dia head and it was a fab transaction. Very courteous, great communication, speedy payment. All around A++++ Will definitely do business with Nightraven again. ^__^

9. Nightraven joined my GO and everything went smoothly. Thank you.

10. NightRaven commissioned me to do a faceup on his Soom Dia. It was a pleasure working with him! I hope to get the opportunity again soon. Thank you so much!!

11. I sold nightraven an EID body on layaway. He was lovely to deal with. Payments were always made right on time, and I never had to remind him. Communication was excellent, and he let me know as soon as he'd received the doll. I would highly recommend him as a buyer to anyone.
      Thanks again!

12. I sold Nightraven a Granado Boyd Head, and everything went great! Wonderful buyer to work with...highly recommended :)

13. Another great transaction with Nightraven! I sold him a pair of Granado High Heel Feet this time, and flawless was the whole sale :)

14. Nightraven bought a doll from me and the transaction just went wonderful. Quick with payment and very nice communication. Thank you very much :)

15. Nightraven bought an iplehouse body on layaway.
      He always put effort in paying in time and he has always been very friendly to communicate with.
      His Dia head looks amazing on the body!

Thank you for the transaction and enjoy your lovely Dia! All the best to you Sam! :)

16. Nightraven sold me his SpiritDoll Cedar, communication was great and friendly, great transaction, highly recommended would love to do business with him again

Thanks for a great Doll :)

17. I bought a pair of Granado male heel feet from Nightraven, and it was a great transaction! Communication was good, shipping was fast, and the resin feet were well-packaged for their journey. Would definitely do business again! Thanks :)

18. I did a sale + trade with Nightraven for EID Tedros. Nightraven was clear in communication, and paid off the layaway early. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

19. Nightraven purchased a Dollshe Saint head from me. They were a seller's dream! Friendly, prompt communication, fast payment, and feedback left after receipt of the package. I would gladly deal with Nightraven again!

20. Nightraven bought my beloved Souldoll Zoseph on layaway, and I would absolutely do business with him again. He kept in contact, paid on time, and let me know when everything arrived! I couldn't haved asked for a better customer.