1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nihil.

Feb 8, 2012

1. Please, leave me feedback if I have bought from you or sold to you.

Many thanks :whitetruffle !

2. ordered from the nihil Clothing Labels, excellent transaction:D

3. I ordered Clothing Labels from Nihil. It was great job: everything was exactly as I want, shipping was very fast and Clothing Labels quality are really great. Thank you very much.

Highly recommended!

4. I ordered a clothing labels from nihil. I am fully satisfy, she fits everything to my expetactions, do her best to make my wish come true and finally I received (in an unbelivable short time!) the high quality, my own, personal label. Thank You so much!

I truly recommand her as both - a seller and a label maker :]

5. I bought an adorable little dress from nihil and it just came in. It's even more gorgeous in person. I would definitely recommend her.

6. nihil bought a wig from me. She had good communication, paid quickly and was understanding when I told her I was delayed in shipping. Thank you very much!

7. I bought some lovely clothes from Nihil's Atelier! My girl ADORES them! They are high quality, well made, and more gorgeous in person.

She shipped very quickly and kept in wonderful contact!!

I'll definitely be back in the near future! Thank you so much for the beautiful outfits!

8. nihil had originally wanted to purchase the Unoa Sist doll + Lusis faceplate I had up for sale, so I put them both on hold for her. Eventually nihil realized that she did not have the money for both due to other unfortunate circumstances, so she purchased just the Lusis faceplate instead. She was very polite and pleasant to deal with throughout the entire transaction, and was patient with the international shipping time. Thank you for a great transaction!

9. I received my super cute outfit from Nihil and I couldn't be happier! Such good quality work, good prices and fast shipping. Very nice to talk to as well :) Would love to do business with again, Thank You so much!

10. Marta bought an Unoa Zero Latea faceplate from me. The transaction went very good. Quick PMs.
      Highly recommend.^^

Thank you again!

11. I traded an Ariadoll 7yrs body to nihil for several items of doll clothing she'd made! She shipped as soon as she said she would and I received the items in perfect condition. She let me know as soon as the body had arrived to her as well- I would definitely trade with Nihil again ! Thanks!

12. I did a trade with nihil. Everything went smoothly: communication was prompt and shipping was lightning fast especially for an overseas order! Highly recommend this lovely person! <3

13. wonderful to buy from thank you so much for my new head! xx

14. I bought a Unoa Little Monica Hybrid from nihil, it arrived very quickly, it was packaged safely, and nihil's communication was great! She was very kind and helpful! Thank you <3

15. I bought two little clothing sets from nihil! They are both super adorable and arrived safe and sound! Thank you so much for your adorable clothing at affordable pricing!! Excellent work!! Thank you!! <3

16. I commissioned a dress for my Unoa from nihil. She did exactly what I asked and it came out gorgeous!
      It arrived today, which was fast and fits perfectly. Would defo recommend nihil to any one else and buy from in the future. :D

17. Neutral Feedback:

As much as I dislike giving anything less than positive feedback, I feel that this transaction merits less. The really good thing I will mention nihil did was hold a MNF mirwen for me for a little bit under 48 hours until I could pay. I paid the day I promised, in full and I was told that the package would be shipped the following day (Saturday) or that next Monday. I tried to PM her and then I e-mailed her 2 more times during the following week in order to politely ask if she had shipped the body. Her first reply was by e-mail and she said that she had not received my PM's and that she would ship the doll that Friday. I am okay with waiting but I really like faster communication, so I was not very happy. I waited another 3-4 days (after That Friday, more than 1 week over what the original shipping date was said) to e-mail her again for tracking and she said she was busy and would tell me the tacking soon. I had to wait another day or so for that too. So after I finally received the doll, the faceup was very dirty and the hands as well, even though it was a "new" body. I had to remove the faceup on the head and I still can't clean the gunk between the hands. I have never had to try so hard to communicate with another person for a sale before, and I have had MANY transactions with people from all over the globe. This is why I am leaving neutral feedback.

18. We trade our dolls. It was perfectly in each moment. :D I received a cute doll well drapped and cared.
      Is a pelasure to deal with her! Recommended.

Thanks dear

19. I commissioned two dresses from nihil. Transaction was excellent! And I like dresses very much :)

20. I recently bought a tan Minifee Celine from nihil and it was an extremely pleasant transaction. Marta had very good communication and packed Celine very well. I would definitely do more transactions with her in the future! :D