1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nihmo

Apr 17, 2010

1. I sold a tan MNF Shiwoo to Nihmo. Communication was fabulous, and the layaway was paid off quickly.
      I would certainly recommend him as a buyer. Thank you so much.

2. Great feedback for Nihmo :D Such a nice and sweet guy who is very understanding!
      We agreed upon a layaway, and even though I was late with the first payment he forgave me, and we went on with the layaway as planned!
      We chatted a lot under the layaway, and that was so nice and comfy :D
      Thank you for everything!

3. I think I've now sold enough fur wigs to Nihmo that he can build his own fluffball army and plan an invasion of wig fuzziness. Everything about this order was amazing once again, and I look forward to further helping to expand the army of fuzz. ^_^

4. The warmest words for great seller! I received Dia - and have only good impressions! Everything was OK, I recommend Nihmo no doubht! :D

5. Made a trade for his Dollshe Bernard.
      Nihmo is very sweet and the communication perfect ..!
      I can definitely recommend him :)

6. I would not hesitate to do business with Nihmo, he is an awesome person to deal with. I traded my Unoa B-el for his Dollshe Saint, everything went perfect. He was very kind when I accidently for got to send the wig with the doll, totally understanding. I would recommend him, no doubt.
      Thank you again Nihmo :)

7. I sold my chicline El to Nihmo. It was a pleasure from start to finish of a short layaway. Very prompt payments. Quick to reply and give information.
      And now I'm a Yuri On Ice fan!
      Thanks, Nihmo!
      highly recommended. :apresent:

8. I just sold a Minifee Miyu head with default make up to Nihmo, he was so kind and fast on pay! 100% recomended!!

9. Positive feedback! I purchased a Youpla Dolls Vaeron from Nimho and the transaction was flawless. He was kind enough to let me do a layaway and has been lovely to chat with during the process. Vaeron was shipped quickly after my last payment and was incredibly well packaged. The doll arrived in pristine condition with cute extras. All in all, one of the best second-hand transactions I've ever had! Thank you so much.

10. POSITIVE
      I sold a Luts Delf Aragorn to Nihmo.
      It was a perfect transaction!
      He is a nice person. Always answer fast and paid quickly.
      He kindly let me know when the doll arrived.
      Highly recommended.

11. Positive Feedback
      I bought a FL Chicline El in NS from Nihmo! The transaction was extremely pleasant. Not only was Nihmo quick to respond to my messages, but they were also very kind and courteous the whole time. The doll was in pristine condition and packaged well for the long trip, shipped promptly, and Nihmo even included some extra eyes and a wig! I wish I could buy all second hand dolls from them! Thank you so much!

12. I bought a Telesthesia doll QuingNui Sheng from Nihmo and the whole transaction was a joy. He was so responsive to my many questions and so friendly. I really enjoyed it. He shipped quickly and was packed beautifully. I'd definitely buy from Nihmo again.