1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Niki-chan

Aug 7, 2010

1. Here's Niki-chan's feedback thread!!

I purchased the fairyland WS event set from new years 2010 from Niki

the transaction went smoothly, and her communication was great! (English is not her first language, but she made a big effort to be very clear in all her messages!) I was a bit wary for a bit becasue she had no feedbac kon DoA. But Niki-chan readily provided feedback from ebay, and other forums aswell. She was wonderful in every way!!

I was extreamly impressed with Niki-chan!! I would trade with her again, and would recommend her as a seller to anyone.

2. Niki-Chan purchased a set of Soom Ai hooves from me. Communication was great (as MagicWhiteLady stated English is not her first language, but I never had any problems understanding her) and she was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. :)

3. Niki-chan bought a YOSD outfit from me. She paid very quickly and was sweet to talk to. Thanks for letting me know it's arrived <3

4. Niki-Chan purchased a LTF piki faceplate from me. She paid when she said she would. It was a perfect transaction from start to finish. Thank you :)

5. Niki-Chan purchased a senior delf Annette from me. She was an absolute delight to sell to,and I would love to work with her again! Superb buyer and a really lovely person!Thank you so much!:)

6. I joined a Fairyland split run by Niki-chan. She got the body and I got the head - my choice. She was super to work with, always kept me updated on ordering, order #, shipping and shipping #'s. She let me know when she received and when she mailed to me. She packed SUPER well, no chance of any damages and I got my head very fast. Thank you Niki-chan!

7. I purchased a Senior Delf Annette head from Niki-chan. She was wonderful! Super friendly and nice. Annette was shipped out right on time and was packaged with care. She responded to emails very quickly and was a please to do Business with. Doll was just as pictured and I'm totally in love with her! Thanks Niki-chan! Would buy from again in a heartbeat! <3

8. Niki-chan bought my modded Luts Dambi head.
      Communication was fantastic and friendly, she let me know when she got the head and made her payment immediately.
      Highly recommended buyer :)

9. Wonderful transaction with Niki-chan! I purchased a Senior Delf body from her and everything was great: comunication, very well wrapped package, fast shipping, etc. I can not recommend her enough! Thank you! :D