1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nikittin

Jul 15, 2006

1. I sold an outfit to Nikitten! She had great communication and was really easy to work with! I had a wonderful experience! I would definitely recommend~

2. Sold a B&G WS Boy body to nikittin. Paid quickly and great contact with this buyer! Highly recommended. :) Thanks for the fantastic transaction!

3. Nikittin bought an item from me, very polite and pleasant buyer, fast pm's and payment, thank you! :aheartbea

4. I sold a pair of Woosoo hands to nikttin. The transation went fast, smooth, and great *.* !
      Thanks and hope your boy enjoys them :)

5. nikittin participated in a split I was running ^^ As always, she was sweet and kept in good communication! Always happy to do business with her, thanks again! :)

6. Recently purchased a head from nikittin. It arrived quickly and was very well packed. She's been a pleasure to do business with.

7. Nikittin was great and reliable!!
      Thank you!!

8. Sold some Irvin elf ears to Nikittin.
      Paid in a flash and so nice to work with.
      Smooth transaction, cool to chat with and
      promptly notified me that she had rec'd them.
      Even shared her collection photos with me.

:fangirl:

Evelyn

9. I sold a pair of Elf ears to Nikittin and she was great with communication and fast with payment. A great buyer! I highly recommended her !!!

10. i sold a pair of eyes to Nikittin. She paid promptly and she is a wonderful person to have a deal with. She informed me when the eyes arrived to her too so I am not left in the dark even for little. I highly recommend her! :D

11. Had yet another great transaction with Nikittin! Shes a real asset for DOA!!!
      Alex

12. Nitkitten bought a pair of eyes from me and as always she is a pleasure to deal with. ^^

13. Had a great transaction with Nitkittin. She bought my AR Kai, paid quickly and kept in touch. I'd definitely work with her again!

14. ...and another flawless transaction with nikittin! Thank you so much.:)

15. I bought a head from nikittin, she was so nice to offer free shipping to me. She replied quick to pm and also check into see if i got the head later also. thank you again.x.

16. nikittin bought one coat from me, very nice person, A+ buyer!

17. I bought a jacket from abdiel and with some confusion it ended up with Nikittin. She sent it off to me right away and in perfect condition. Thanks for fixing up the mix-up.

18. Nikitten bought my Dollcatch Sian head and she was great to deal with. Thanks so much! :)

19. nikittin bought a head from me on layaway. She was a perfect buyer, communication was excellent and payments were made on time. I would happily do business with her again! Thank you so much!!!!

20. I sold a body to nikittin and she was wonderful to deal with. I highly recommended her, Thanks^^