1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nikittin

Jul 15, 2006

1. Nikittin bought a Soom doll head from me. She was always pleasant on PM's, quick to answer, prompt to pay, and let me know when she received. A real pleasure doing business with her.

2. I did a face up for nikittin ^ ^ She was such a wonderful person to work with~! She's very patient, pays asap! and keeps in great communication <333 Thank you much for the chance to be able to paint your doll~ I recommend her to anyone : D

3. nikittin bought a Volks head from me and she's a very good buyer. Very quick payment and always prompt in communication.
      Thank you very much!

4. Niki purchased some items from me. Great buyer and a very pleasant experience! Highly recommended.

5. Nikittin bought a pair of eyes and an out fit set from me. Payment was sent promptly and she also informed me when package arrived! Thank you for a smooth transaction! :)

6. nikittin purchased a jacket from me. Transaction was very smooth and she was very friendly! Payment was super quick and hassle-free. She also let me know when the item arrived! Thank you!

7. I'm sure I've left positive feedback for Nikittin before and like those previous transactions this transaction went perfectly. Nikittin paid right away and was always friendly and responsive in PMs. I look forward to any future transactions we might have.

8. Sold some wigs to nikittin. Perfect transaction! Friendly buyer, prompt payment and I was notified as soon as the wigs arrived. Highly recommend. Thanks!! :thumbup

9. nikittin bought a doll from me. Very prompt with payment and the transaction went smoothly. She also told me when the package had arrived at her side, which is always appreciated as a seller. thank you once again! ^^

10. Nikittin purchased a dollset from me, and as usual, her dealings are entirely professional and above board!
      Alex

11. I bought an Impldoll Eden head from Nikittin and everything sailed very smoothly. She replied quickly, shipped on time and was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely buy from her again and recommend her services to any willing buyer. Thanks a million~* Awesome

12. I sold 2 pairs of hands to nikittin. It was a perfect and easy transaction. Thank you!

13. Nikittin bought a Dollheart outfit from me. Payment was super fast and communication was fantastic. Great buyer! Thanks for the great transaction!

14. I bought a dollheart set from her, fast shipment and very nice seller ^_^

15. I bought a beautiful pair of Delf hands from Nikittin. They were in perfect condition! She wrapped them up really well with lots of bubble wrap and they arrived extra fast! Communication was great too. Excellent transaction, thank you so much! :)

16. I was commissioned by nikittin for a faceup for her doll. Great customer! Fast postage, payment and responses to all messages. Definitely a pleasure, thank you!

17. I purchased a pair of delf hands from nikittin! Very great communication, quick shipping and packed insanely well!! Thank you very much! I've love to work with you again!!!

18. thanks for underwear ^___^ very nice seller

19. Bought a set of 4 MSD swords from Nikittin. Great person to deal with. Super friendly, super sweet, and it was a great transaction. I love the swords so much!
      Swords arrived in perfect condition and packed so nicely and safely.
      Thanks so much.

20. This isn't really a purchase but it has to do with my last one. The hands I'd bought ended up a little too white for my doll and nikittin was kind enough to send me another pair that had been returned from another buyer for being too yellow. Thank you so much ;___; <3