1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nikittin

Jul 15, 2006

1. (oh my gosh I can't believe I forgot to leave feedback!) Nikittin bought my DoD Kalix! It was my very first sale and sadly not everything went smoothly on my end, but they were super wonderful to work with and I definitely appreciated their patience with me! Wonderful communication and fast payment, I would 100% recommend them!

2. I bought an outfit from nikittin - it arrived quickly and in perfect shape, and with a nice little extra! Super nice to buy from - highly recommend!

3. Nikittin answered my want to buy for a Cyber Shiwoo. The transaction was very smooth, and quick. Thank you again for helping me get one of my dream boys. A+++++++

4. Nikittin purchased a Volks Cyndy from me via layaway. All the layaway payments were made earlier than expected. The communication was great, I feel like I've made a new friend. What more could someone ask for in a transaction? :D It was fabulous! Thank you so much! POSITIVE!

5. Bought some pants; got a discount for a loose fastener, as well as a freebie hat. Can't go wrong! :)

Prompt communication and shipping, and also just very very cool.

Thanks for everything.

6. I bought a pair of SD13 Puresking hands, super smooth transaction, fast shipping, excellent communication, nothing but good things to say here! :)

Thank you for a wonderful transaction (and the cutest little gift!)! <3

7. I bought some denim jeans for my girls and omg they are better than described. She sent them quickly and safely packaged with a special little gift. I love everything and highly recommend her! A++++

8. nikittin purchased a blank, NS HwaLan head by Oceanmoon from me. The transaction was smooth and fast and she herself was pleasant to deal with. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. :aheartbea

9. I purchased some doll shirts from nikittin. Perfect transaction great communication, well packed, fast shipping, and items as described. Highly recommended Thank you! :D

10. I sold nikittin a doll on layaway. She paid quickly and was great to work with, thanks!

11. I bought an SD AjumaPama floral skirt and a wig+eyes grab bag from nikittin and I couldn't be happier! Super wonderful and great communication. Since we were both local and pretty close to each other, she offered to meet up so I could pick up my items to save on shipping. A++ would definitely buy from again! Thank so much!!! [The skirt fits my zaoll wonderfully btw. so happy!]
      :aheartbea

12. nikittin​ ​​bought an outfit set from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little one likes the outfit! :kitty2

13. Nikittin bought some YOSD clothes from me. She's friendly and pays promptly, and was quick to let me know when the clothes arrive. Thanks~!

14. Nikittin bought a pair of Gumdrop eyes from me and it was a fantastic transaction! Communication was great, payment was quick and she let me know when the eyes arrived. Thanks so much!

15. I sold nikikittin some Volks SD13 boy hands. Very pleasant buyer! Smooth transaction! Thanks! :thumbup

16. nikittin is one of those "pillars of the community" type BJD owners: reliable, courteous, prompt and knowledgable. I sold two pair of urethane eyes to her and the transaction was flawless.
      Thank you so much!

17. I bought some Volks clothes sets and book from nikittin and it was a perfect transaction . Lovely stuff and extras too , thank you :D

18. nikittin bought a Delf Dreaming El head from me and was super sweet and wonderful to deal with! She let me know when the head arrived too. Thank you!!!!!

19. I sold 3 eyes to nikittin and all was really perfect in this transaction: really nice communication and fast payment. Thank you very much !

20. nikittin purchased some Oscardoll eyes from me; fast payment, thank you!