1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nikittin

Jul 15, 2006

1. I sold a pair of eyes to Nikittin. I was out of town for 2 weeks but she patiently waited for me in order to buy the item. She was so patient and kind. She was also very polite with all her PMs and she also paid quickly. She is a great buyer thank you so much!

2. I sold a pair of Champagne gumdrops to nikittin, a pleasant transaction! thanks again!

3. Positive Feedback:)
      Nikittin bought a CP El from me and Nikittin was absolutely wonderful to work with and had excellent communication!
      I would certainly be happy to work with them again!:thumbup
      Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy him!

4. Nikittin bought a SD17 Reisner from me. She is wonderful to deal with and great communicator. She is also fast on payment :)

5. I sold a DWC head to Nikittin and everything went smoothly from start to finish. She was friendly, replied promptly to PMs, paid immediately and let me know when the head arrived safely. It was a flawless transation, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :thumbup Thanks!

6. nikittin purchased a pair of mystic eyes from me. It's a great transaction, good communication, fast payment and she let me know right away after she received the eyes. An excellent buyer. Thank you again!

7. She brought a head from me and was wonderful to deal with ,highly recommend and would deal with again anytime ,thank you

8. Nikittin bought a school head A from me. She paid promptly. Communication was excellent. I higly recommend her. Would gladly do business with her again. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ buyer!

9. A+++ Buy and sell with confidence; Nikittin is excellent to deal with. I sold a doll to Nikittin and she paid right away, let me know when the doll arrived as she has been very pleasant throughout the transaction. Thank you!
      ~Gus

10. nikitten bought a doll from me and was very quick to make a payment and reply answers. Highly recommended buyer! I had a very pleasant transaction. Thank you for buying the doll, I think he went to a very good owner.

11. Nikittin is one of my best partners in the marketplace. Do not hesitate to deal with her!

12. Just wrapped up another smooth transaction with nikittin, who bought a Volks F-51 head from me. Prompt payment, communication, and let me know when the head arrived safely. Thanks again!

13. Nikitten bought a pair of eyes from me. Payment was prompt and communication was always very friendly - a great buyer. Thanks again!

14. I had a great transaction with Nikittin
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Nikittin bought my Volks William. She paid promptly and was very understanding when the doll missing things from the fullset. I would love to do business with her again :)

16. Nikittin purchased a doll from me. Payment was made on time and communication was excellent. A wonderful buyer. Highly recommended. Thank you.

17. I sold my Breakaway to nikittin and everything went perfectly! She is friendly, fast with communication, patient and was super quick with her payment. Thank you!!

18. Nikittin purchased a pair of eyes from me and she was was super fantastic to deal with!! A pleasure from start to finish. Thanks nikittin for a wonderful DOA transaction :)

19. nikittin bought two pairs of yoSD pants from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt replies and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope you like the pants! :)

20. nikittin bought some YoSD clothes from me. She was quick to respond to messages and to pay, and let me know when the package arrived. A perfect transaction! Thanks again!!