1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nikopiko

Apr 22, 2010

1. Please leave your feedback for me here! :3
    2. Bought two lovely wigs from nikopiko. They are just what my doll and I wanted, and they got here wicked fast! Highly recommend this seller!
    3. nikopiko bought a puki wig from me. She paid right away and everything went great!
      Thank you sooo much~! I'm glad you like the wig! ^-^
    4. I sold a puki wig to nikopiko. It went as smooth as could be. Paid quickly and communicated well. I'd be happy to do business with her again. :)
    5. Bought some shoes from nikopiko and it was a great experience! Good communication, fast shipping and just as described! Thanks~
    6. I bought a Tinybear Moona and a tiny wig from Nikopiko and she was great to deal with. Communication was great and shipping was super fast! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.
    7. Ohhh yay! nikopiko bought my Dika Doll Mian Mian from me! She is such a pleasure to work with! And she is seriously a customer that every seller dreams of!
      Great open and timely communication, passion for her dollies, and quick payment!
      Im so happy she came along my way and Ive found a friend in her!
      THANK YOU again sweetie, so much! xoxox
    8. Nikopiko bought some glass eyes from me, was very fast about communication and payment. Thank you! :aheartbea
    9. I bought wig from nikopiko. Everything went smoothly with no problems! I would buy from her again :)
    10. I bought a DC body from nikopiko. Excellent transaction, great communication and super fast shipping (along with pics provided!). I'm very happy with my purchase, thank you so much!
    11. I bought a combination modded doll tiny body from Nikopiko and everything was great. Great shipping , communication and great body. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

12. I bought a Dollzone Miss Kitty from nikopiko; she arrived super fast and was very well-packaged :D Great communication, a pleasure to do business with, would definitely buy from nikopiko again! :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    13. Nikopiko bought a tiny doll outfit from me, paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with! Would love to deal with nikopiko again!!!
    14. Nikopiko bought a wig from me. She was very nice, quick with answers and the payment and kindly let me know when she received the wig. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :3 Thank you! ♥