1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nimrod

Sep 20, 2008

1. If we had any kind of transaction (mostly, that would be my buying something from you :lol:), please, leave feedback. Thak you!

2. :kitty2 Nimrod bought an Unoa-size dress from me and she was very courteous, paid promptly, and let me know when it arrived. I couldn't ask for a better transaction. Thanks! ^__^

3. Nimrod purchased some wigs from me, paid swiftly and was great throughout, many thanks :)

4. Nimrod participated in a recent Dollmore Group order I ran. Communication was fantastic & payments were super quick. Nimrod's understanding was also greatly appreciated when Dollmore forgot an item. Thank you so much for helping make the GO a success! ^^

5. Nimrod sold me narae, she added a lot of clothes and wigs, packed all things perfectly.

And some weeks ago she bougth Elfdoll Hazy from me. Nimrod paid promptly and let me know how did the package arrived. And now she share new photos of the girl ^^

Thank you so much for theese transactions!

6. Sold 2 pairs of miniature spectacles to Nimrod. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

7. Nimrod participated in another Dollmore GO I ran. Payment was always prompt and communication was friendly. Thanks so much for helping the GO be a success! ^^

8. Nimrod bought some outfits from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~ >3333333333333<

9. Maria purchase a custom made top hat from me... all a great experience... a pleasure to work with, and speedy payment. Thank you !!
      Julienne

10. Nimrod participated in my Crobidoll GO. Very friendly to deal with and quick payments! Thank you again!

11. again~>< Nimrod made another order from our studio~
      very wonderful communication~
      thanks a lot~

12. Had a very nice transaction with Nimrod! I would definetly sell to her again. Thanks!

13. Nimrod participated in my late May Nine9 Style group order and the transaction was a wonderfully smooth one. Payments were made in timely fashion, communication was well kept and everything was nice and easy.

:clover Thank you for choosing to participate in one of my group orders! ^^ I hope that you had an enjoyable experience. :clover

14. Nimrod participated in my Leekeworld Go!
      Paid quickly and told me when it was received.

Thank you for joining! &#9829;

15. Yet another wonderful transaction with Nimrod! Quick pms and super quick payment! A+++ Buyer! ^___^V

16. Nimrod bought an outfit from me and the transaction went perfect! she sent payment very fast and it was nice to deal with her! <3

17. Nimrod bought an outfit from me. She was quick with payment and kept me up to date when it arrived. Great communication and a great person to deal with. thank you again.x

18. Nimrod participated in a FairyLand split I ran. Communication was quick and clear and payment was made promptly. Thank you so much!

19. Nimrod has participated in an IP GO with me. Everything went smoothly and promptly. Thanks!

20. Nimrod bought IH Jessica from me. As always quick payment and great communication. :)