1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nina-chan

Feb 28, 2009

1. Thanks to everyone who leaves a short comment about their transaction with me here :)

As long as I do not have a lot of feedback here on DoA, please do not hesitate to ask me for references- I have feedback/references at a variety of places like ebay, the pink parlor, or Pullip/Blythe related places.
    2. Nina-chan purchased some astrokitty clothing from me and I must say.. she is truly an excellent and patient buyer. ^^ Very prompt payment and an excellent transaction through and through! Thank you very much for your purchase. Hope you will enjoy those clothings for a long time to come. :)

Highly recommended buyer! :D
    3. Nina-chan bought a couple of clothes from me and was a sweet person to work with. Payment was sent promptly and the transaction went smoothly. Thank you so much! <3
    4. Nina-chan purchased an outfit from me. It was a smooth and friendly transaction, and she let me know when her package arrived.

Excellent marketplace experience!! Recommended customer!! :thumbup
    5. Nina-chan bought a Dollmore MSD dress and a pair of matching shoes from me. The transaction went very smoothly, payment was prompt and communication was fast and enjoyable. Totally recommend!
    6. Nina-chan bought Mad Hatter outfit from me, she was very nice to deal with, fast with PMs and payment :) I highly recommend her! :D
    7. Nina-Chan bought some clothes from Cddshop, she`s a GREAT buyer, she have a more patience and great comunication, totally recomended!
      thanks so much for all you kind!^_^