1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ^Ningyou Tsukai^

Jul 14, 2007

1. Fra is lovely, a real pleasure to buy from ^_^ The clothes fit perfectly and have great style.

2. I'd bought a MSD sized coat from Francesca and the whole transaction went smoothly and she was lovely throughout! And the coat is wonderfully made too! Thank you! :D

3. I got a dress commissioned a from Francesca! The transation very very smoothly, and she finshed the dress in a the time she said it would be done. Great seamstress and seller! Highly Recommended! :)

4. Sold a doll to Francesca, fast payment, and great communication! Thank you so much!! ^_^

5. I commissioned a pair of pants from Francesca, and I absolutely ADORE THEM! They're so well made and awesome, and they shipped really fast! It was a friendly and wonderful transaction, and I'll definitely buy from her again! Thanks! :)

6. Francesca purchased a wig from me. Everything went smoothly and it was a pleasure to do business with her. Thanks so much~!

7. ningyou tsukai bought some items from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      e....little trobule with the EXPRESS... --------->dear , i have kick them >333<
      ~~we have a nice communication~ ^^HIGHLY COMMENDED~
      thanks~

8. Bought a handmade schooluniform and it went very well!! fast answer and really fast deliver! And of course the uniform was superbly made! I highly recomend her ^^

9. i bought a beautiful yellow country dress from Ningyou for my msd girl.
      It arrived when she said it would and well packaged.
      Ningyou is a A+ seller and I look forward to doing more business with her in the future

10. again~~ >///<
      i have a wonderful communication with Ningyou_Tsukai~
      she is soo sweetie and easy to deal with~
      HIGH COMMENED~~

11. Ningyou Tsukai bought doll pants from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

12. I bought eyes from her and I had no problems what-so-ever with her. Many thanks Ningyou!

13. Ningyou Tsukai bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

14. ><~~ soo wonderful buyyer~
      we always have nice translation and she is really nice to deal with~
      much thanks~~~
      CHU"~~~~

15. lovely transaction and thankyou for the pressie

16. I bought an Volks MSD coat from Ningyou Tsukai. It was a fantastic coat for a very cheap price <i>and</i> she shipped it right away <i>and</i> even sent an adorable keychain with it. Awesome seller.

17. I bought a dress set from ningyou tsukai.
      The communication was smooth and friendly. I received my items in reasonable time frame and their condition was perfect.

Thank you. ^^

18. I've ordered a Cupid Multihead from ningyou tsukai.
      She always answered my messages very fast and sent the head out immediately.
      Would buy from her again ^^

19. Ningyou Tsukai bought doll outfits from me. Great transaction with prompt payment ,thanks!