1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Ninjaxdestiny

Jan 5, 2009

1. Ninjaxdestiny bought a Spiritdoll Yew head and wig from me. what a lovely person to deal with. Prompt, courteous and fun! I would deal with again any time! Thank you! xxx

2. I did a partial trade with Ninjaxdestiny, my 2013 Luts Summer head for her MSD clothing. She was an absolute delight to deal with, the item was on layaway and her payments were prompt and swift in addition to polite and constant communication :) I would be very happy to sell or buy to/from her again.

3. she fixed my pukipuki faceup and did a very good job and was so understanding when i was picky about it.
      thanks, dea

4. Commissioned a faceup from Ninjaxdestiny and everything went great. Communication was fast, her work was beautiful and he was packed safely for the return journey.
      Would love to deal with again.

5. Ninjaxdestiny did the most amazing face up for my Simply Divine Nkiru head (in cinnamon). Her painting skills are awesome, communication was great, and she shipped him quickly.

I'm a very happy customer!

6. I commissioned a faceup from Ninjaxdestiny and everything was perfect. Communication was excellent and the work was completed super quickly.

Ninjaxdestiny painted the faceplate exactly as I asked and I am really happy with my girls new face up - it is just lovely!

I would highly recommend Ninjaxdestiny to anyone who is considering having a makeover for their bjd :daisy

7. She did the faceup for my IH Bianca and did a great job. she took great care to make sure I was happy, and worked very quickly. I'd definitely use her again.

8. Another amazing head by this talented artist. she painted my DS Saint and he is gorgeous. Don't hesitate to use her!

9. Commissioned a Face up, She was amazing!
      My Bobobie Elena was in rough shape, her old face up had stained and i struggled getting it off, she was able to clean the head up really well and was able to put an amazing face up in its place she eve had to cover some blemishes in the resin! She kept in constant contact and was really helpful. a pleasure to deal with! i am planing the next faceup from her all ready!

I will update when i get her back but so far so happy!

10. Ninjaxdestiny painted my Littlefee Leah for me. This doll has been a dream of mine for 3 years now and Sally really brought her to life. Her face up is perfect, exactly what I wanted and was finished really quickly. I hope that by the time I've saved up for my next doll, she will be able to do the next one!

So happy! Thank you :)

11. She painted my Ih Ashanti head and did a wonderful job, as she always does. She goes to a lot of trouble to do exactly what you want, and the results are stunning.

12. she did a face-up for my dc christina,
      lovely work and gorgeous colours,
      will absolutely commission her again

13. Ninjaxdestiny painted a Littlefee Bisou faceplate and a Volks SwD Anne head for me...and I am utterly delighted with the whole process...

The faces are gorgeous, plus she was so friendly and helped me through the process so I could get what I wanted...I would love to commission her again...

Alicex

14. Ninjaxdestiny bought items from me.Everything was well,very very very very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Great doing business with you!! Thank you very much.^^

15. Commissioned ninjaxdestiny for a face up on my Glati, wonderful communication and now my boy has the cutest most perfect face up imaginable *0* Going to be using her for my next doll too!

16. I asked Sally to Create a Faceup for My girl Jane,,, She was absolutely perfect to deal with, she has such a sense of what will work well. She has such an amazing talent. Her communication was perfect letting me know how things where going… I could not have been any happier…. She is such and amazing lady… You should 100% get her to create a beautiful new face for your dollie….. you shall not be disappointed…

A Very Happy Harry :D

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harry_cato/18531011701/in/dateposted/

x

17. I participated in a LUTS GO run by Ninjaxdestiny and everything went great! She kept us well updated and had very friendly communication. Shipping got a little delayed, but she was kind enough to cover the shipping fees. The wig I bought arrived safely. I would highly recommend doing business with her. Thanks a lot! :)

18. I joined a Luts GO and had a great experience. She is very sweet and communication is super friendly. The items arrived very well packaged and in perfect condition. ^^ Thank you @Ninjaxdestiny !

19. Ninjaxdestiny did a faceup for me on my MNF Ryeon head. Communication was friendly and she provided frequent updates about progress. She did an amazing job on my girl! I'd definitely commission faceup services from her again!

20. I commissioned Ninjaxdestiny to paint my Harucasting Adori - And I am beyond pleased with the results. Communication was excellent and her work was completed so quickly and beautifully. A truly talented and professional artist. I highly recommend her !!