1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Ninjaxdestiny

Jan 5, 2009

1. If you’re seeking a face-up artist I highly recommend Ninjaxdestiny! I commissioned her to work on my Blue Fairy May and I am thrilled with the result.
      Her work is beautiful and wholly sympathetic to the sculpt.

Also her communication is excellent and prompt and she is just all around awesome to work with!
      The turnaround time between sending my head off and getting progress photos was really impressive too. And the doll was packed up super safe for her trip back back to me.

Thank you very much! I hope to be working with Ninjaxdestiny again next year!

2. Ninjaxdestiny painted my Merrydollround caramel Fang. It's the second commission completed by Sally and I would certainly return for more of her beautiful work, my Fang looks amazing !

3. I sell a Luts Aragorn head and a Winterrain Studio Sleeping U-Yeong head to Ninjaxdestiny :) Fast payment, patient buyer.
      Excellent communication, buyer let me know when the heads arrived.
      I will be happy to deal with you again,thank you!

4. Ninjaxdestiny recently painted my Dark Tales Mayfair. There was a slight delay due to weather and ghosting issues but Sally kept in constant communication and I never felt out of the loop which is the most important thing for a face up artist, in my opinion. Her work is beautiful and she posted my head out very quickly after she finished. I highly recommend and would definitely commission her again. Thank you so much!

5. I commissioned Ninjaxdestiny to paint faceups on two of my boys. She is amazing, super quick and super nice. I'm so happy with the faceups, they're absolutly gorgeous and so well done! I would totally commission Ninjaxdestiny again, it was a perfect experience and im super happy! Thank you so much <3

6. Ninjaxdestiny painted faceups for three of my girls. Her work is stunning and communication was fast and very nice. She shipped them back super fast and packed them very well. I would definitely commission her again in future. Thank you so much <3

7. Ninjaxdestiny painted my Lillycat Lilas and I could not be happier with her. Super fast to post the head back to me and just a really lovely faceup! It was exactly what I requested on the form. I am definitely going to be sending a few more heads your way!
      Thank you x

8. Another 3 awesome faceups from Ninjaxdestiny! Super quick turnaround and brilliant communication.
      Thanks so much!

9. I commissioned ninjaxdestiny for a faceup on my Volks DWC02. Absolutely brilliant, great communication, I was kept up to date and given progress pictures along the way. Amazing turnabout time and a beautiful faceup. I'm really pleased with the service and product, will definitely commission again and recommend! Thank you so much.

10. My littlefee got a great face-up from ninjaxdestiny. She was able to take my really vague description and turn it into something perfect. Great communication and updates. On top of that she was willing to navigate the nonsense of international shipping. An A+ transaction all around. Am definitely considering requesting another face-up from her in the future!

11. S. is an amazing faceup artist and a lovely person to deal with, super nice, friendly and kind, always helpful. I commissioned her twice already in the past and will do soon again! :whee: He transactions are fast and reliable, smooth communication, and she will take great care packaging your items. Absolutely recommended! <3

12. I sold a luts winter event head to Ninaxdestiny. The transaction went great and the comunication was nice and kind.

It was a pleasure to deal with and I will work again for sure.

Thank you!