Feedback for Nishi

Nov 13, 2010

1. I have the honor to open Nishi´s feedback thread with a very positive review!

Nishi sold me a beautiful DIM Elena head. :)

The communication with the seller was very easy and just great, and the item arrived in perfect condition,
      very well packed & protected, and looks like fresh new. :aheartbea

I highly recommend this seller!

Thank you so much, Nishi!
      :chocoheart

2. Everything went good and fast, would deal with Nishi again
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

3. I sold a pair of High-heeled feet to Nishi, and the entire thing went splendidly! :D I would definitely deal with her again!

4. Nishi... I was so happy to deal with you! U're great ♥
      I bought a Dolomi head from her. I have no bad word to say for Nishi. She dealed with the trade so well and everything worked up fast. She shipped the head to the address I wanted and the head arrived there safely. Thank you so much for the trade. ♥

5. I did a face-up commission work for Nishi ^^
      She was very helpful and patient with me~ Everything went fast and smooth. It was easy to do the business.
      I can only recommend her!

6. Nishi sold me a aod head like new came super bubble raped and Nishi was so nice if you are buy from her your in good hands :)

7. I bought a DIM Terrence head from Nishi. Everything went extremely smooth, head was well wrapped and a beautiful sculpt. Thank you so much!

8. positive
      Thank you for purchasing doll head!
      With the delivery had some problems, but Nishi was patient and very courteous. Really nice to have a deal with Nishi!

9. I bought LLT Red Dove head from Nishi and it arrived to me fast, well packed and in excellent condition. Thank you very much!