1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nithipisarkul

Mar 24, 2011

1. Feedback for Nithipisarkul

2. I got the "SD Dollmore glasses FREE just pay $5 for shipping" from nithipisarkul .... ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Wonderful DoA :abow: Seller ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Highly :thumbup Recommended ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Thank U :dance

3. thank you so much!!

I bought the Dollzone Dream Xi from Nithipisarkul. AMAZING DoA seller!!! I've very satisfied with the boy I bought! This seller is amazing with communication and is great to work with. I HIGHLY recommend this seller!!!!!! I would buy more items from this seller if there is something else I want in the future! thank you once again, Nithipisarkul for such an amazing boy, great service, and excellent communication! I'm a very VERY satisfied buyer!

4. I sold a pair of eyes to N. and the transaction was quick and easy! I'd be happy to sell to her again. :)

5. What a great seller. Nithipisarkul kindly agreed to send to a friend of mine in the US. She shipped quickly and the little guy was well packed.
      Would highly recommend.

6. Nithinpisarkul purchased a new DOB Libra YOSD girl from me! She was very prompt with payment and the communication was great! I couldnt be happier that my girl went to such a fantastic home! Awesome buyer, would def do business with her again!

xoxo :)

7. An excellent seller. ^.^

Bought a dollmore shirt for my boy from her.
      She was very kind and friendly during pms and was quick to ship.
      Everything was packed well. She even threw in a small gift! :thumbup

Would definitely buy from Nithipisarkul again.

8. I just purchased a Bubble doll from nithipisarkul and it was a great transaction. The doll is very cute and I am pleased with her. Thank you very much!

9. I bought a Dollmore Pado from Nithipisarkul on a layaway recently. C:
      She had never done a layaway before, but she still allowed it to me! Of course, this was so kind of her!

She was wonderful at communicating, was very patient with me and my payments and shipped him straight away safe and sound. She even threw in a bunch of extras that really helped my other boys out! She was amazing to work with and I highly recommend her!

Thanks again for everything!
      And meet my beautiful newest addition, Emyrs! <33

[​IMG]

10. Nithipisarkul sold me a YOSD dress. She was very friendly and shipped very quickly. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks so much!

11. i've got a Cute yellow out fit from Nithipisarkul ~
      and some lovely socks ~ im really glad that i
      was able to buy from her and deal with her ..

she was friendly and quick and my order got here
      just on time ~ i would definitely buy from her
      again ~

:aheartbea

12. I bought a hoodie from this lovely person! It arrived ahead of schedule, was well-packed and was reasonably priced!