1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NiuKy+

Jan 12, 2010

1. Leave feedback here if you've done business with me or if i've done business with you.
      Thanks! :)

2. Niuky+ purchased a Crobidoll wig from me. She paid on time and kept in touch and waited patiently. It was a pleasure to do business with her. :)

3. Niuky+ bought a Luts 09 Wintery head from me; everything went smoothly. highly recommended^^

4. I sold to Niuky+ and also i ordered with her some things, she was always fast in communication, and paid immediately. Also she's very patient.
      I highly recommend her :D

5. NiuKy+ bought a wig and several eyes from me - she always paid promptly and kept up the communication. She is a very pleasant buyer, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again^^

6. I bought a WS Impledoll head off of NiuKy+. The head came to me very, very well packed and there was not a single damange to the head despite it's very fragile looking long ears.

The shipping quote was found quickly, pm's were answered rapidly and very politely and the head was with me very, very quickly. All in all I would highly recommend NiuKy+ as a seller as she was very, very easy to deal and seemed very, very nice as well!

She even sent me some little gummy sweets x3!! <3

Thanks for an excellent transaction!

7. Sold a Chrom head to NiuKy+ very good communication, quick payments, easy to deal with. Hope to deal with her again :)

~Moemi18~

8. NiuKy+ purchased a Crobidoll R-line body from me. Very polite, great communication and fast payment, it was a pleasure doing business with her.

9. NiuKy+ purchased a Super Gem Male body from me. We worked out a layaway and payments were made with no fuss. All around good transaction.

10. I bought an IOS Sezz head from Niuky. She was a sweety, made me a lot of pictures about him, and even with possible body matches.
      She was so very patient with me, because due to illnes i had to delay the payment with a couple of days. She packed him supercarefully and shipped him sooner than i sent her the payment.
      I only can recommend her, it was a wonderful business.

Thank you for my newest boy. :aheartbea

11. I just sold my souldoll chiron head to niuky..it was a perfect transaction and i would certainly do business with niuky again if it ever came up in the future a+++++

12. NiuKy+ bought a AOD girl body from me and she is an excellent buyer! I would like to deal with her again! =D

13. I traded a pair of Dollmore SD boots for a pair of Eyeco eyes with NiuKy+. She was very kind! Fast payment and easy communication!

Thank you so much! :)

14. I've bought a wig from the miss and it's perfect! Fast shipping, very sympa, all perfect! Thanks again

15. I bought an outfit from NiuKy+ and she shipped fast, she was communicative and lovely throughout the transaction. Would gladly do business with her again.

16. Purchased a wig from NiuKy+ and everything went just fine :) Nice and easy communication, fast shipping and the wig arrived in great condition.
      Thanks again!

17. NiuKy+ bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. My first customer from Hungary. A pleasure to do business with.

18. I bought a body from Niuky+. Communication was excellent and the package was shipped quickly and safely. She took extra care to make sure the package would not be too heavy and thus incur higher shipping charges. I would have no problem trading with this member again:)

19. NiuKy+ purchased a pair of Dale Rae SD girl purple flats (shoes) from me last month. She did a great job communicating with asking questions that were appropriate for an overseas transaction. She paid quickly as well. She was quick to LMK when she got the item too which is very appreciated. Thanks!

I would do business with her any time!

20. I purchased an SD wig from NiuKy+! Communications were great, shipping was fast, and the Wig is absolutely amazing! Thanks again!! Would do business with her again anytime!!