1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nocchios

Feb 25, 2018

1. If you've done any business with me, please post feedback here!

2. Positive Transaction!
      I sold a Ringdoll Dracula head on a Mirodoll body to nocchios and the transaction was perfect! Fast and polite communication throughout, and immediate payment. Would definitely do business with her again.

3. nocchios purchased a Luts Kid Delf Multi 2 body from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with.:) Communication was very fast and friendly, payment was super quick, I was informed when the body arrived safely and they followed up with feedback. Thank you so much for such a positive marketplace experience. I am happy to recommend to others!

4. Positive feedback! Great communication, quick payment, and super nice. :) Thank you so much for a flawless transaction.

5. I sold a body to nocchios. Friendly communication, layaway payments were done in time or earlier and I instantly got notice when the parcel had arrived. Thank you!

6. I bought a hybrid mature msd sized doll from nocchios and everything was perfect , loved the transaction and the doll ,shipped with care , A++++++

7. Nocchios bought an AOD body from me. Very quick to reply and pay, let me know when it arrived and very friendly buyer. Thanks so much !!!!

8. I sold a second Luts Kid Delf Multi 2 body to nocchios and it was another stellar transaction with excellent communication throughout and super fast payment. They let me know the body arrived safely and were kind enough to leave feedback as well. Thank you for a lovely transaction!:)

9. I bought a pair of Minifee hooves from Nocchios. Great communication and was kind enough to let me have a short layaway and excellent shipping. Would recommend.

10. Positive feedback! nocchios purchased a Granado Lucifer from me on layaway and the transaction was perfect. Payments were on time and communication was fantastic. Thank you so much!

11. I bought a Resinsoul Ju from this user, the doll came in great condition, exactly as described. Communication was great, would definitely do business again. Thanks again!

12. I bought a Withdoll Nana from nocchios and everything went smoothly. She was able to send her out quickly. She is just as nocchios stated in the sales post. She is beautiful. Thank you so much for a great transaction!!!

13. Bought a DoD Tender E-an from nocchios and the transaction went smoothly. Thanks!

14. Nocchios bought my Or-Doll Lion Cub head. They were a great buyer and let me know as soon as the head arrived. Many thanks!

15. I bought a Doll Family A/Angel of Dream Susu from Nocchios. Communication was prompt, shipping was super fast and very well done, and he arrived safe and sound and beautiful a day early! Thank you again!

16. nocchios sold me a new Echo Town Delores head and I couldn’t be more pleased! She was packaged carefully and even arrived earlier than scheduled. Very happy, would definitely purchase from again! Thank you! :)

17. @nocchios bought a leekeworld wig and a pair of old soom fantasy legs from me. It was a pleasure! Always friendly, quick payment, and let me know that everything arrived safely. Thank you so much! I would be happy to do business again and recommend to others :hug:

18. I purchased a Doll Leaves Laura from @nocchios and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was great and the shipped quick. She’s an adorable little doll and I couldn’t be happier. I would definitely do business with @nocchios again!

19. i sold a doll to nocchios and she paid quickly and has been very communicative through out even though we dealt with some post office issues. glad she was so kind through out the semi-stressful event!