Feedback for nocchios

Feb 25, 2018

1. If you've done any business with me, please post feedback here!

2. Positive Transaction!
      I sold a Ringdoll Dracula head on a Mirodoll body to nocchios and the transaction was perfect! Fast and polite communication throughout, and immediate payment. Would definitely do business with her again.

3. nocchios purchased a Luts Kid Delf Multi 2 body from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with.:) Communication was very fast and friendly, payment was super quick, I was informed when the body arrived safely and they followed up with feedback. Thank you so much for such a positive marketplace experience. I am happy to recommend to others!

4. Positive feedback! Great communication, quick payment, and super nice. :) Thank you so much for a flawless transaction.

5. I sold a body to nocchios. Friendly communication, layaway payments were done in time or earlier and I instantly got notice when the parcel had arrived. Thank you!

6. I bought a hybrid mature msd sized doll from nocchios and everything was perfect , loved the transaction and the doll ,shipped with care , A++++++

7. Nocchios bought an AOD body from me. Very quick to reply and pay, let me know when it arrived and very friendly buyer. Thanks so much !!!!

8. I sold a second Luts Kid Delf Multi 2 body to nocchios and it was another stellar transaction with excellent communication throughout and super fast payment. They let me know the body arrived safely and were kind enough to leave feedback as well. Thank you for a lovely transaction!:)

9. I bought a pair of Minifee hooves from Nocchios. Great communication and was kind enough to let me have a short layaway and excellent shipping. Would recommend.

10. Positive feedback! nocchios purchased a Granado Lucifer from me on layaway and the transaction was perfect. Payments were on time and communication was fantastic. Thank you so much!

11. I bought a Resinsoul Ju from this user, the doll came in great condition, exactly as described. Communication was great, would definitely do business again. Thanks again!

12. I bought a Withdoll Nana from nocchios and everything went smoothly. She was able to send her out quickly. She is just as nocchios stated in the sales post. She is beautiful. Thank you so much for a great transaction!!!

13. Bought a DoD Tender E-an from nocchios and the transaction went smoothly. Thanks!

14. Nocchios bought my Or-Doll Lion Cub head. They were a great buyer and let me know as soon as the head arrived. Many thanks!