1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NocturneofSilence

Aug 25, 2009

1. Bought a doll body from NocturneofSilence. It was a smooth and prompt transaction. Although I received the body undamaged but with some stains that I wasn't expected, but considering paying a fair price for it, and NocturneofSilence was truly a nice and friendly person to deal with. I'll still say this is one of the most smooth and pleasant transactions.
      After all, NocturneofSilence was a great person to deal with. Thanks.

2. I bought from nocturneofsilence their DoD I-Ra and I am totally satisfied with it.^^
      She took it out of ebay action after they agree with my Layaway was. She was very well packaged and very fast delivery service by nocturneofsilence. The communication works was just fantastic.
      I would love to buy more of her in the future.
      Thank you very much for this lovely Doll! *hug*

3. NocturneofSilence purchased a pair of default chalco boots from me. She paid promptly, kept excellent communication and let me know when the boots arrived safely! thanks so much!

4. neutral feedback.

the responses were a bit slow, and there were some minor problems.but all in all it wasnt so bad.

5. I bought some gumdrops eyes from nocturneofsilence and everything went great :) She was very friendly in her PMs, shipped quickly, and also let me know when she sent the eyes (which are awesome and exactly as described). Thanks again!

6. Bought gumdrop eyes from NocturneofSilence. It was a very good transaction.
      It was a great transaction, she shipped it quickly and was very friendly.
      I'd definitely buy from her again. Thanks! :)

7. I think the responses were slow because of the time difference between Australia and USA.

8. nocturneofsilence are very kind buyer ^^ very nice communication, she could clearly tell me what she want and then I can make a design fast what fit for her idea ^^ Thank you, you are welcome.

9. I bought a pair of wonderful Model Girl sized boots from NocturneofSilence. They arrived in great shape and will look fantastic on my girl. Will fit better when I get her high heeled feet set. Well packed and shipped fast.

10. I bought one of Raouken's corsets second hand from NocturneofSilence. Communication was lightening fast, and my item was shipped very quickly. It arrived well-packed, and I am extremely happy with it.

Thank-you so much! :)

11. I've bought a pipos doll from her. She was very kindly and patience with me. It was a very good transaction.
      She shipped it quickly and was very friendly.
      Thanks I'm very happy:aheartbea

12. Purchased by Nephelin body and couldn't ask for more from an awesome buyer! :) Quick payment, great communication, just flawless! Thank you!

13. I bought a Dollheart Persimmon Fer dress and a Leeke's wig from NocturneofSilence. She is an excellent buyer with great communication, the package had arrived well-packed and I'm very happy with it :)
      Thank you so much!

14. I bought a CCC Princess Kaba from NocturneofSilence. Communication is fast and friendly. She let me know when Kaba shipped and also provided a tracking number. Very smooth transaction and I would happily buy from again :)

15. nocturneofsilence sold me her cuprit SO outfit. perfectly packed, nice communication, fast shipment :-3 a wonderfully smooth transaction, I'd highly recommend her!!

16. I bought from her a beautiful dress. Nice communication, very friendly person and the dress was nice packed. Thank you very much, my dear!^^

17. I bought gumdrop eyes from nocturneofsilence. She was great with communcation, shipped when she promised, and packed them carefully. Very nice girl.

18. I purchased gumdrop eyes from nocturneofsilence. They shipped fast and arrived without any problems. Thanks!

19. I bought a pair of teal Gumdrops from NocturneofSilence. It was a pleasant transaction with good communication. I would gladly do business with her again. ^_^

20. I bought a pair of eyes from nocturne of silence, communication was good and they arrive fast and in good condition, recommended +++