1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for noelle

May 8, 2008

1. Hello! Please leave me honest feedback if you've had a transaction with me. :):)

2. Guess I'm the first. Noelle just bought my MNF Lishe and was a treat to work with. Very sweet, and very quick payer. Thank you so much for giving her a good home.

3. Noelle commissioned a minifee hoodie from me! She always answered my PMs very quickly, and she really helped me make what she wanted with drawings and extra examples! She paid quickly and gave me everything I needed to make, and send her hoodie. n_n Great to work with, great, communication, awesome awesome person! :D

4. Noelle bought the pair of RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me by pre-order plan.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly Recommend~^_^

Thanks for your patience.m(_ _)m
      I hope I will trade with you again~

5. Noelle bought the pair of RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly Recommend~^_^

Thanks for your patience.m(_ _)m
      I hope I will trade with you again~

6. Noelle participated in a Migidoll Group Order I ran for the May/June 2008 heads - all went well, paid fast and kept in touch! :) Enjoy your newbie!

7. Thank you so much Noelle,
      I got my doll a day early, and she is beautiful. Really better than your pictures.
      Oriole

8. noelle bought 2 yo-sd outfits and 1 wig from me.
      She replied all PMs promptly. And everything about transaction is perfect. :XD:
      Thank you so much. :)

9. Great buyer!
      noelle payed promptly and was very understanding and communication was A++.
      Do not hestitate to conduct business with noelle!
      *Jen

10. noelle joined in my Ninodoll GO. Fast payment & great transaction with her.
      Very recommended. Thanks!

11. This member participated in my Go! and made prompt payment. Highly recommended

12. ++++positive++++
      noelle bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend~!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

13. noelle purchased a Unoa from me and paid super fast and let me know as soon as doll arrived. Great communication!

Thanks!
      Zenna

14. noelle bought clothes from me and was a joy to work with. Payment was prompt and she was a sincere buyer.
      Thank you for the smooth transaction! :aheartbea

15. noelle bought my Narin Dreamer. She was wonderful to deal with. She paid quickly and let me know when packaged arrive. Very nice to do business with. Thanks!

16. I recently purchased an Unoa Lusis on Layaway from Noelle and she is the sweetest person ever ! She let me set my own payments and notified me when she got them. She was quick in response and the whole transaction went as smoothly as possible.

Thank you for letting me take your girl home :aheartbea

Would gladly do business with again ! A+++ Seller :3

17. Noelle is an ideal seller! I purchased a Narin from her on layaway and she was really patient and considerate with the payment plan. Shipping was super fast and the doll is absolutely stunning! Also included little extras which I enjoyed.:) A very trustworthy and professional seller!

18. I purchased a Chibi Unoa Roron from Noelle. I'm very happy with her, all the transaction was really smooth with great communication and fast shipment. Noelle was really kind and a pleasure to deal with. I recommend her as a seller without any doubt. Thank you very much!