1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Noirdoll

Aug 3, 2006

1. Thanks :-)
    2. I had a great transaction with Laurie! She agreed to help me out and was very communicative and extremely helpful! Buy and sell with confidence! :)
    3. I had a great transaction with Laurie too. She is a very sweet person and it was a pleasure to deal with her.
      Thank you very much Noirdoll! :sumomo:
    4. one of the sweetest person who's bought from me! really really good buyer! :D *hugs*
    5. sold laurie my lydia wig, so very friendly and plenty of communication, no problems at all, totally recommended! thank you, awesome transaction!! can't wait for you to get your doll! =^.^=
    6. Noirdoll was wonderful to deal with--I really appreciate it when people stay in contact, especially over a large purchase! ;) She paid very quickly and was prompt in letting me know when the head arrived! A wonderful buyer all-around~ :)
    7. Noirdoll purchased an SD10 body from me...payment was fast, communication was excellent, and it was a smooth and fabulous transaction!
    8. I had a few transactions with Noirdoll, all good, express payment, appealing and the wonderful person, the very good and nice contact, frankly I recommend and I will certainly have not yet one with her transactions :*****
    9. Excellent transaction~! It went very smoothly with great communication and very friendly PMs.
      Thanks so much~!
    10. I sold an Unoa faceplate to Noirdoll, she paid super fast and we had good communication. I am very happy with our result! She is a very nice person!!
    11. I had a perfect transaction with Noirdoll. Great communication and shipping was fast fast fast. I can highly recommend Noirdoll!
    12. Bought an Unoa faceplate, great seller, fast shippement, and thanks a lot for the goodies ^^
    13. I recently bought a Unoa body from Noirdoll. She is very polite, keeps a great communication and followed all my instruction for shipping :) Well shipping to me can be challeging, because I allways try to avoid costums... Anyway I am more than pleased with the transaction I had with Noirdoll and that is what it matters :)
    14. Bought few items from her.
      Friendly person, good communication and fast shipment.
      Thanks =^_^=
    15. Nice Buyer^_^Great communication and fast payment. I can highly recommend Noirdoll!
      Thanks~~m(_ _)m
    16. I had a great transaction with Noirdoll, fast payment and great communication.

17. Bought a Lishe head from me~ Fast payment, and very friendly. ^__^

Thank you! ♥♥
    18. Excellent transaction! Thank you for answering my WTB and selling me (at last!) my dream head! =^_^=
    19. Noirdoll is an absolute Doll in every way shape and form:chibi She is amazingly Sweet, responsive & very reliable. Most definitely one of the most pleasant & Rewarding sales I've ever made on DOA. You can rest asure and have no worries when selling to her:thumbup
    20. Recently bought a MNF Tanned Lishe from me. Excellent communication and fast payment. :) Great buyer!