Feedback for nolimenoscurvy.

Jun 7, 2006

1. Feed me, Seymour. >D

2. I have two utterly adorable Scrombies from nolimenoscurvy. They are both wonderful and were sent cutely wrapped. My dolls love them!

3. I got one of my dolls bodies from her! Absolutely wonderful to deal with!

4. Rharg, the ex- ice cream man Scrombie is adored by my girls- thanks to a successful adoption with fast and safe shipping from nolimenoscurvy.

5. I have a few of her moar desu scarves and they are awesome. :)

6. I bought a head from nolimenoscurvy, she is a wonderful and friendly seller. Doll arrived promptly and well packaged. Would definitely recommend! :D

7. I bought the das valentines from her! They are beyond cute! They were well packaged, sent out fast and overall I had a perfect transaction! Thank you nolimenoscurvy! :)

8. Excellent seller, and extremely kind, I definitly recommend you ^_^b

9. I bought a very nice Kawainino Anna head from nolimenoscurvy. She let me pay for the head on layaway and kept in touch, which was great. When the head was paid for she posted it fast. The head arrived in good condition!

Many thanks^^

10. I bought a Pipos Maestro Baha from nolimenoscurvy. We had a very easy and pleasant transaction and Maestro arrived quickly in perfect condition. I would recommend this seller, without hesitation, to anyone who is considering making a purchase.

Thanks very much for everything. I am very happy with my new kitty! :kitty2

11. I recently sold a pair of glass eyes to nolimenoscurvy. Communication was excellent from start to finish, even letting me know when the eyes arrived. Payment was also prompt, which I really appreciate! Overall we had a perfect transaction and I would gladly do business with nolimenoscurvy again. Thank you! ^^

12. I have sold a doll to nolimenoscurvy. She was super nice and communication was also good. Perfect transaction! <3

13. nolimenoscurvy bought a doll off me. She kept good contact all the while, was very nide, and let me know when the doll arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. :D

14. Nolimenoscurvy bought an IM Hound from me. She was very nice, and made sure I was notified of everything. Thank you ^^

15. Just received a modded School A head, who arrived well packed and in a VERY timely manner! Would totally recommend this seller!

16. Perfect transaction with nolimenoscurvy from whom I purchased a Reira. Reira arrived well packaged, fast shipping and great communication. I would highly recommend nolimenoscurvy as a seller.