1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NoloVineStrike

Mar 19, 2011

1. Hi guys,

This is my feedback thread. Please leave any feedback for transactions I have been involved with. I try my best to be a good trader.

2. I sold a Pixiu to NoloVineStrike. She paid quickly and the transaction went very smoothly. Thanks very much!

3. It is my very sad duty to leave FLAKEY feedback ​for nolovinestrike, they were in my elegance swap and when asked if they received their gift they responded that they did so I know they received their gift. The swap had a three month sewing time so they had plenty of time to sew but the shipping date came and went with no word from nolovinestrike, I sent several messages asking after the whereabouts of their gift and never received a response, finally just to be nice and give nolovinestrike a chance I waited three months before leaving this flakey feedback just to give nolovinestrike a chance to ship their gift out but it never happened. (The shipping due date was back in November and I'm leaving this flakey feedback on the first of February)