1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nomi800

Jan 4, 2011

1. I bought a Crobidoll Magnet Set A from them and I am VERY happy with my magnets. They are in really good condition, arrived safely wrapped up in their box, and I'm just overally thrilled. Thank you so much!:aheartbea

2. I bought a Doll Factory Jinee from Nomi800 and though she did disappear for a little bit because she forgot to get a tracking number, Nomi800 did eventually contact me to explain and in the end the doll did appear and she is beautiful. Thank you so much~!

3. I bought a SID Theo from Nomi800. Communication was great, she let me put him on a short layaway, shipped exactly when she said she would, and he arrived just as described. He even came with some extras. Working with Nomi800 was absolutely wonderful and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

4. Wow I owe her two feedbacks. I fail @_@

Feedback #1: I sold Nomi800 a Minifee/Unoa L-bi hybrid on layaway. She paid very quickly and when she said she would. Wonderful.

Feedback #2: She deserves amazing feedback as a seller. First of all, she listed the L-bi head for sale on the MP, which I promptly jumped on, and decided to buy, on layaway. Then we talked it over, and she offered to sell me the whole kit and caboodle as I sold him to her. Then, unexpectedly, I ended up moving, before I paid much more on the doll; and hence could no longer buy anything but the head I originally planned on. She was perfectly fine with that and understood. Then, because of the move, I was so strapped for cash, it took me amazingly longer to pay off the head than originally anticipated, which she fully understood, and was totally awesome about.
      She shipped him out promptly after I finished paying off the head, and he got here ridiculously fast, and even included some of the extra items I had originally sent her with the whole doll. I totally love Nomi800 despite the un-normal circumstances I put her through. She is an amazing seller.

5. An absolutely perfect seller! She was very kind, patient and prompt. She shipped quickly and it arrived safely! The body was in perfect condition and was so well packaged! I am so glad that I bought from her. C:

6. i got a pukifee ante from her and she was great to work with. shipping was very prompt and my girl arrived safe and sound with cute extra's thrown in. i'd be happy to work with nomi again

7. Nomi800 bought am AS Mr. Rabbit head from me. Communication was wonderful and she paid super fast. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction. Nomi is an excellent buyer and I would love to do business with her again in the future. Thank you!

8. Bought a Resinsoul body from Nomi800, perfect transaction, very good communication and arrived very quickly from Canada to UK, really happy with everything in fact!

9. I purchased a Doll Chateau from Nomi800. Very professional transaction, and great communication. The doll arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

I can highly recommend Naomi!

10. I bought some shoes from Nomi800. I am very pleased with the purchased.

11. I sold a Ninodoll bada head to Nomi800, she paid quickly and was very friendly ^^ I would definately do business with her again!

~Thanks!

12. Bought a doll from Nomi800. She was very nice and friendly, responded to all my PMs promptly and was all around awesome. Thanks so much!

13. I bought a Another Secret Mr. Rabbit from Nomi and the transaction was just perfect. She let me know when the head was shipped with tracking number and it arrived safely packed just a week later. Thanks again for letting me adopt him!

14. I bought a pair of 14mm pink eyes from Nomi800. It was a perfect transaction! She is very friendly and shipped them right away. I really appreciate the extra set of eyes she included! I would happily purchase from her again in the future. Thank you very much :)

15. Nomi800 sold me a lovely pair of glass eyes.. even sending along a little present of another pair of eyes with them.. this was a wonderful transaction with a lovely seller, and would buy from again anytime : )

16. Got a damaged Zaoll Luv head from Nomi800! Communication was great and shipping was prompt! The head was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition! Thanks so much :)

17. I bought a zaoll body from Nomi800! Awsome, awsome seller! I highly reccommend her here in the DoA Marketplace :)

18. I bought a Leeke Ange head from Nomi800 and it arrived quickly and in the condition described in the listing. Thanks!

19. I bought some clothing from Naomi (Nomi800) - we had great communication throughout the transaction, the package arrived quickly and everything was exactly as expected. Thanks so much!

20. I bought a Nine9style MSD top from Nomi800 and it was a perfect transaction! :)