1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Noodles

Jul 25, 2006

1. I sold a pair of shoes to her. She is a very good buyer, paid quickly and very kind. It has been a pleasure!

2. Sold an outfit to Noodles and she paid immediately, was super to transact with and I couldn't be happier. Thank you, Noodles!

3. Bought a doll from Noodles, and I'm very happy! Communication and shipping were fast, and she even refunded me $20 and tossed in a pair of pants and shoes when she noticed some glue on his arms. :love

I would definitely buy from her again.

4. Noodles took part in my Dollmore group order and also bought a pair of MSD lolita boots, and both transactions were perfect ^^

Thanks so much for everything and for being so patient! <3

5. Noodles commissioned a face-up from me! She was incredibly sweet, and lovely to work with! Thanks so much.

6. I had a partial trade with Noodles. She paid fast and shipped her part of the trade quickly. Thank you!

7. A lovely KK skirt from Noodles arrived the other day .. Just a perfect transaction

8. I bought a Bobobie tiny from Noodles and I was more than pleased with the transaction. Prompt communication, shipping was prompt and he was well packaged, and the doll was in great condition. I would certainly purchase from her again.

9. I bought a body from Noodles and it arrived quickly and in great shape. Thanks!

Carolyn

10. 1 neutral for noodles as a seller

I bought a pair of vans-style sneakers for MSD and she did send them to me, but they were not the correct design. She sent me pictures of a white pair with skulls and stated that in the description, but the pair I recieved was black and white checked. I don't have a problem with the other pattern, but it could have just as easily been one i didn't like.

Also, i wasn't to pleased with packaging. They were just thrown in an envelope.

11. Noodles bought some SD clothes from us. She paid quickly and the transaction was hassle free. Perfect! Thanks so much!!

12. Bought a minimee head/body. Great transaction! Thanks a bunch :).

13. Bought a doll body from noodles, and she's a very good seller.

She packed the doll very carefully and the doll was in perfect condition when it arrived. She sent the parcel fast and was also very prompt and helpful in communication.

Highly recommended seller!

14. great transaction! bought 3 pairs of clothes from noodles and the whole transaction went smoothly. thank you!!!:D

15. Bought an MSD Dollmore Mickey Hoodie from Noodles!
      It had a bit of a problem in the mail which was no problem for me and got returned but she refunded me and sent it out priority! It got here extra fast.

She did not have to do this but this was such a great gesture!
      Noodles is very very kind and wonderful to deal with.

I reccomend her!

Thanks so much.

16. I made a trade with Noodles and the communication as well as everything else went PERFECTLY! AMAZING person to deal with! Would definitely do it again ANYTIME!!!

A+++ <3 thank you

17. I sold an AR Tan Ren to Noodles. She paid for him on layaway and let me know when she would be making her payments. She paid on time and never missed a payment.

The whole transaction went smoothly.

Highly recommended buyer.

18. Escellent to work with and very quick shipping. Body arrive in very nice shape. Recommend! AnnMarie

19. I sold Noodles a doll and it was an excellent transaction.

Communication was clear, payment was fast and Noodles let me know when the doll arrived.

Who could ask for anything more?! :)

20. I bought an Angell Studio Dodo from Noodles. Shipping was fast and the price was great.
      She also sent me some nice free gifts that she didn't mentioned in the thread. That was a great surprise :)
      Communication was also top! Doll is in good condition.

Nothing to complain :D Thanks so much!!!