1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

~* feedback for norahyah *~

Feb 19, 2011

1. * Leave the feedback for any transactions with norahyah here. :aheartbea

2. Norahyah bought a C-line Soo face-plate from me, and the transaction was nothing but pleasant.

Communication was great and payment prompt.

I would highly recommend norahyah as a buyer.

Thank you : )

3. norahyah purchased a minifee head from me. Very friendly communication, prompt payment and when the head arrived she let me know it got there safely.

Thanks for a nice and smooth transaction!

4. norahyah purchased a Minifee Chloe full set from me and everything went wonderfully :) Thanks so much!

5. norahya bought a Fairyland Chloe sleeping head from me and we had a really smooth transaction with great communication, it could not be better!. I can fully recommend her as a reliable and very very friendly buyer. Thank you so much, dear! *big hug*

6. norahyah purchased a pair of Enchanted Doll urethane eyes from me. She paid promptly and communication was excellent, thank you!! :)

7. norahyah bought my MNF Juri'08 head. Commnication and payment went really well, I would recoment her as a buyer any time ^^

8. norahyah bought a MNF Chloe Sleeping head from me. Everything was PERFECT!! The payment was super fast and she's really cute, it's a pleasure to deal with her <3

Thanks you!!

9. norahyah bought a pair of DF eyes from me and she paid fast and was easy to communicate with.very glad transaction!

10. Norahyah bought a MNF Chloe head from me. The transaction went smooth, no issues at all, quick payment, friendly communication, absolutely wonderful to deal with!
      I do recommend her and would do business with her again!

Thanks again and enjoy your new girl!

11. Norahyah responded to my WTB Thread for a Fairyland Ruru faceplate - communication was fast and friendly and she even agreed to ship thehead directly to the face-up artist of my choice. The head is in perfect condition and she even included a wig and eyes. I can highly recommend her as a seller and would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you :D