Feedback for Norma in NZ

Sep 3, 2008

1. I'm starting this thread for Norma in NZ as she doesn't appear to have a feedback thread.
      I recently sold my Elfdoll Lydia to Norma and she is a fantastic buyer, I highly recommend her. She paid straight away, she is a great lady and we had some nice email conversations.
      Norma was also very patient when the doll took longer to reach her than I'd quoted. Thankyou Norma!

2. Norma commissioned a faceup for her Fin. The whole experience was top notch~ Norma is friendly and wonderful to communication and she let me know the moment Fin arrives. All Smiles from me.

Thanks again Norma! :)

~Meee

3. Norma adopted my Limhwa Mano and she was a total pleasure to deal with throughout the adoption process. She was superfast with payment and kept up constant communication. She was very friendly and I would highly recommend her to anyone transacting with her.
      Thank you for giving him a good home, hon!

4. Norma commissioned another faceup from me. Another perfect transaction from a wonderful Forum member. :)

Thank you Norma. :)

~Meee

5. I purchased a beautiful top from Norma. It got here super fast, especially for being overseas, and it's exquiste! The quality is excellent, the fit is great, and the fabric is perfect in scale. I couldn't ask for more, I can't wait to see what else she comes up with!​

6. I sold a Flexi Fin to Norma and she was great to deal with. She paid promptly and was very easy to deal with.

7. I bought a Limhwa Mano from Norma in NZ through ebay & she was great to deal with & shipped him out promptly and very safely packed, I am very happy to add this handsome fellow to my growing doll family - thank you Norma!!!

:) :) :) :)

8. Norma purchased an outfit from me. She is a really lovely friendly lady to interact with. Payment and communication was fast. The whole process was great.
      Thanks Norma. ;-)

9. Norma bought a doll from me. She paid immediately, responded to pms quickly and was a pleasure to deal with.
      She's a lovely, reliable buyer, I highly recommend her! :)

10. I've bought a Narae from Norma : perfect communication, nice doll, thank you very much !

11. I purchased a Limhwa Mano chest piece from Norma, communication was great, it was well packed, sent quickly and I am very happy with it

thank you :)