1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nurie

Feb 13, 2008

1. bought nigo outfit from Nurie, definitely would LOVE to deal with again! the item is in excecellent condition, no complaints, best service, best communication ^^

2. I bought a Volks Lorina wig from Nurie, she packed very well and shipped fast. Everything was smooth and happy.Such a sweet seller~Thank you so much!:)

3. I bought a pair of Enchanted doll eyes from Nurie,she packed and shipped them fast. The eyes were arrived in great condition. Everything was smooth and happy. Thank you so much!:)

4. I bought a switch humming65 body and a pair of doll flower eyes from Nurie :)
      Communication was prompt and very agreeable. All items were in great condition and she was willing to work with me by arranging in-person payment.

Very pleasant transactions overall~ thank you very much!

5. I bought dollflower eyes Nurie. She is a great seller, highly recommendable

6. I bought Switch Hahwa head from Nurie. The transaction was flawless. She's nice and so kind. She packed the head very well and shipped him out within the time she has mentioned. Highly recommended seller indeed.

7. I purchased a Monodee Zirbel head from Nurie, on which she kindly accepted a layaway.
      Shipment was very prompt and the head was packed safely. Lovely transaction.

8. Positive Feedback

I purchased a Volks SD B-03 (M bust) girl body from Nurie. When I inquired about the availability of the body and the price of the body with shipping, she replied promptly with the amount and once I made payment she sent the body as soon as she possibly could. I asked her to ship the body disassembled to save on shipping costs and she was very kind to do so. Every piece was carefully packaged and wrapped separately, so there was no confusing left or right pieces when restringing the doll and everything arrived in perfect condition. The item was exactly as described/pictured (she takes remarkable care of the items in her possession) and I couldn't be more thrilled with my transaction with Nurie! She stayed in contact with me throughout the transaction and there was no lack of communication. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. Nurie was a joy to do business with, I really hope to do business with her again in the future. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with Nurie, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

9. ................................................POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR NURIE... :)...............................
      I received two wigs today I bought from Nurie, wow that was super fast form Canada to the USA I believe regular mail I paid for and it was a bit under and she reimbursed the extra ;) (Thank You Nurie ;) The wigs are absolutely perfect, great buy, love the fit!! ;) Hope to buy from again!! A+++++ Seller!!

10. I bought three wigs from nurie and am super happy with my purchases. nurie is lovely to talk to and the shipping was super speedy. Thank you very much :)

11. I bought 4 SD wigs and everything went very smoothly and uncomplicated! Communication was always fast, they were shipped very quickly and arrived safely! Very nice seller!

12. I bought 4 Switch wigs from Nurie. She is very nice and patient.All the wigs were packed very well and arrived safely.Thank you so much~

13. I bought a complete set of Volks Yo-SD Clothes - the Chinatsu set - from nurie. Everything about my purchasing interaction with her went smoothly. I received a set that was like new & as advertised. Recommended highly! Thanks very much!

14. I bought wigs from nurie. Communication was great. Shipping fast. Wigs amazing! Thank You!

15. I bought a Rosenlied set from Nurie and the transaction was perfect!! She shipped quickly and the dress set was packed securely. Thank you so much!

16. Bought Switch wig from Nurie. She's very prompt and the item was as described! Thanks for the opportunity to own this Millefeuille wig!

17. Had a great pleasure to purchase wigs from Nurie.
      She's been super friendly and helpful, as always. Wigs arrived fast and packed safely.

Thank you! :aheartbea

18. I purchased two Licht wigs from Nurie just the other day. Communication was easy--speedy, thorough, and friendly. The wigs were promptly shipped out and came surprisingly quick. And they were packaged sufficiently and were in great condition. Thank you!

19. I bought a wig from Nurie. Not only was it an awesome price, but she shipped it quickly, and made sure I knew once she had sent it. I would be happy to deal with her again. ^_^

20. I purchased a Chica Bonita's Margaret from nurie. She is a great seller and very nice and polite person to deal with! Quickly responsed all my messages.
      After she found out the little damage (and it's indeed very tiny) on the doll's face-up, she was being honest and telling me the truth + willing to respect all my decisions. I felt that's not easy for everyone, so, you are a great person!

Thank you again for giving me gifts for Margaret, I will surely take care of her. *3*