1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nursewitchkomugi

Jun 9, 2010

1. Please leave feedback here! :) Thank yous! <3

2. I bought a VERY LOVELY Volks Kun from Jessica and she was a pleasure too work with!
      Jessica always answered my questions, and is a very kind person.
      She packaged the doll perfectly and sent her with special gifts! :)
      I highly recommend buying from her! You will be happy!!
      Jessica has been one of the nicest people that I have bought from and I would gladly buy from her again :)

Thank you Jessica ~ nursewitchkomugi ~ for everything, I appreciate it. ;)

3. I bought a beautiful pair of SD10 shoes from nursewitchkomugi and I received them quickly. She was so nice and fun to work with! My shoes were lovingly packed in a neat box and came with a note. I highly recommend doing business with her!

4. i just finished up a lovely transaction with nursewitchkomugi and am more than pleased. i bought a Dollheart Green Melodious dress set from her and she was an absolute sweetheart throughout the whole transaction, always kept me posted and returned my PMs in a very speedy fashion and the set arrived super quick. i would totally recommend her to anyone interested in dealing with her. she's wonderful!!! thanks so much, Jessica!! :D

5. I had a great transaction with her! Very friendly and sweet:aheartbea
      My things arrived very quickly and nicely packed!
      Thanks soooo much!!!

6. I bought a couple of items from Nursewitchkomugi's clothing sales thread, items arrived quickly and nicely packed. Couldn't be happier! Thanks so much :aheartbea

7. I bought a Volks set from Nursewitchkomugi and I was so please! She is such a sweetheart and I recommend her as a seller to everyone!! :)
      My item arrived quick and nicely packed! Thank you Jessica ~ hugs, Melissa ;)