1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nuwandalice

Aug 10, 2009

1. Bought a darling Lati SP Yellow from Alice and it was a wonderful transaction. She was very pleasant, fast to ship and communicated perfectly. The little Lati is absolutely wonderful and I am very pleased.
      Thanks So Much:0)
    2. I had a wonderful transaction with Alice! I bought a Lati Blue Cara from her and I really couldn't be happier! She is gorgeous and has clearly been very well looked after as she arrived in perfect condition and really well packaged. Communication was fantastic throughout the transaction, and Alice was kind enough to allow me a short layaway. She also sent me lots of little extras which was such a kind and sweet thing to do. In short, Alice is awesome! Definately one of the nicest people I've come across in the hobby so far, and I can't recommend her enough. Thank you for allowing me to adopt this gorgeous girl! <3
    3. I sold a Pukifee Ante to Nuwandalice and it was a great transaction. Alice was fantastic to deal with, quick to make decisions and send payment, and she stayed calm even when Parcelforce put little Ante on the wrong van! Her communication was perfect - she always replied quickly and was very nice to deal with. All in all, I'd recommend Alice as a fabulous trading partner and as a lovely person to interact with! Thanks so much Alice and I hope you love your Ante!