1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NY_Kitty

Jan 7, 2008

1. Hello,
      If I've brought from you/or sold to you let me know if I was a good buyer/seller

2. NY_Kitty bought a Dollzone megi from me, she was a pleasure to deal with, prompt payment, prompt PMs. I recommend her to anyone as a buyer!!

3. Bought eyes from NY Kitty, super quick replies and mailing...eyes are Just as Awesome as Angelica:aheartbea
      Highly Recommend to all, Thank you Sweetie
      ;)

4. NY_Kitty Commissioned 4 fur wigs from me. Super fast payment! easy going! Excellent transactions! Recommends to all sellers and buyers~!

5. Ny_Kitty bought an LS Ted from me, she was wonderful to deal with, very sweet and paid very quickly. I was really glad when she let me know her new doll-family addition arrived safely!

6. NY_Kitty is a great buyer! I sold a dress to her, which I was supposed to deliver at a meetup, but when I couldn't go at the last minute she was very understanding! Thanks!

7. I bought a hoodie and sweater from NY_Kitty. Great communication, fast delivery and good quality products. Would highly recommend Angelica to anyone.

8. NY_Kitty bought a Transformer hoodie from us. It was a great transaction. Quick payment and hassle free. Thanks so much!!

9. NY_Kitty purchased a Luts Kid Delf Aru head in Real Skin from me. She paid immediately, communication was amazing..and she confirmed the moment the head arrived. I could not have asked for a better buyer and home for Aru. :)

Thank you VERY much NY_Kitty.

~Meee

10. I purchased two pairs of pants, boxers, and a shirt. Great communication! And the items were even sent in a box!! Thanks You!!

11. NY Kitty sold me a dress, leggings and adorable sneakers. She is really pilte, sends lovely emails and great items. She's lovely!

12. I bought a long black and pink wig from NY_Kitty. It's great quality and looks lovely. She charged a fair price, packaged it well, and it arrived not long after I payed! NY_Kitty was also pleasant to deal with throughout our transaction. :)

13. Bought a MNF Shiwoo from NY_Kitty. He arrived super fast and he's super cute too! :aheartbea Thanks!

14. I bought a MSD hoodie from NY_Kitty. Excellent communication, very pleasant to deal with, and the hoodie arrived safe and sound. Thanks so much!

15. I bought a DZ Megi and some cloths from NY_Kitty, he just arrived today in awesome condition. The clothing is just as good, totally pleased with how everything went.
      Awesome communication, so fun to work with.
      Thanks a bunch ^^

16. I just purchased a puki body from NY_Kitty. It was a great transaction! Swift and perfect communication, super fast shipping, a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you so much!

17. I bought MSD sneaker boots from NY_kitty and they were in awesome condition! Shipping was fast and communication was great.

Thanks a bunch ;D

18. Ny_kitty ordered a custom amigurumi from me. She was very patient while I finnished my previous commisions and kept in communication with me the whole time. A wonderful transaction. :)

19. Ny_kitty purchased a yo-SD black guitar from me. She paid quickly and had good communication. Overall, good transaction.

~Biff

20. I bought a pair of glass eyes from NY_Kitty and she was very nice to work with. Quickly mailed and packaged well to arrive in perfect condition. Great with PMs. Thanks. :3