1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nyakoro

Mar 14, 2010

1. *Insert Nya-chan's Feedback Here~!*

2. I purchased a HD Muffin head on a Leeke D body from her. Great communication and prompt shipping. Excellent seller! :D

3. Nyakoro purchased a doll bed from me! She is super friendly, kept great communication and paid promptly. Thanks once again!!

4. Nyakoro commissioned me to modify a Feeple girl body into a male body. she was really friendly, had great communication, and wasn't afraid to drop me a PM if she hadn't heard from me in a while. she was also really understanding of delays (holidays, incredibly crappy weather) and was very clear on what she envisioned for the doll. it was a pleasure working with her, and i'd gladly take a commission from her again.

thanks again for choosing me, Nyakoro!
      ^_^

5. Nyakoro purchased a Juri b WS from me and she was extremely nice when talking to me. So fast answering my messages and so fast sending payment for the head; also let me know when the head arrived to her . I have no doubt that i will gladly deal with her in future if i have the chance.

Thank you so much sweetie for this pleasant transaction ^^ !!

6. I LOVE this girl!! I just finished my first ever layaway (for a Bella Auden) from her and she has been nothing but fantastic through the whole thing!! I would buy or sell or anything else with her!!! Also, great communication and attitude !

Thanks!!!!!

7. Nyakoro participated in my thirteenth Leekeworld group order and everything was simply grand. :D Communication from her end left nothing to be desired, payments were received in a swift fashion and she was an all around pleasure to work with. Highly recommended~ :D

:aheartbea Thank you for participating in this group order!! :aheartbea

8. I purchased a Vampire Shiwoo head from Nyakoro. This transaction was wonderful. Communication was excellent and shipping was fast. Nyakoro is great to work with and I would definitely purchase from her again! Thanks for a great transaction.

9. Excellent seller! I bought an F.doll body from Nyakoro and it was an excellent experience! Great communication and fast, well packed shipping. Thanks so much, again!

10. I purchased a Illusion Spirit Adrian Head from Nyakoro. He arrived yesterday and boy is he purty *__*. The packaging was great and Nyakoro was very pleasent to deal with. I would deffinetly do business with Nyakoro again!

11. Nyakoro commissioned me to work on her MNF. She was amazing at giving details and her replies were super fast! I hope to work with her again in the future!
      A++++++++++ Customer all the way!

12. Nyakoro participated in my Leeke anniversary GO and was perfect! Payments were all made on time and communication was wonderful! I would gladly work with Nyakoro anytime!