1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

**Feedback for Nyalee

Jul 18, 2008

1. If you've sold, bought, traded, or otherwise had any frorm of transaction with me, please give a brief review of it!

Ideas for this include, but are not limited to:

*Communication:

*Items/Services Exchanged:

*Timelyness:

*General Blabber/Extra/Misc?:

*Overall Positive/Would you do business again?:

I really appreciate your feedback,
      Since I am so new to the forum,
      Hopefully it will allow members to decide if I am trustworthy or not!:aheartbea

2. Nyalee bought a white MSD DZ dress set from me, and everything was perfect ^^

Lovely buyer, replies fast to messages, paid immediately, overall very nice to deal with ;)

Thanks so much! <3

3. Nyalee bought a pair of shoes from me. The transaction was smooth and she was very nice (^w^)! I would do business with her again. Thank you <3 !!!

4. Nyalee bought a Bobobie Erin from me that needed some TLC. Short layaway transactions went well and communication was great!

5. Nyalee bought a Volks Megu from me on layaway. She paid in a good amount of time. Although there were some problems with paypal, in the end we got everything figurered out, so its OK! She pms alot so be prepared, though I didnt mind. It was very pleasant to hear from her :D Would highly recommend and would do buisness again!

6. Bought a limited Soom Onyx light dress from Nyalee. The transaction went fine overall, the post gave us a little scare and unfortunately the tiara arrived broken even if she took care in packaging it with bubble wrap. :( I would still do business with her in the future, and I recommend her. :) Sometimes in life you can't control everything.

7. Sold a wig to Nyalee. Overall everything was perfect. Friendly to talk to, quick at payment, couldn't ask for anything more! Thanks again! :)

8. i sold a littlefee sleeping ante faceplate to Nyalee, excellent communication and super fast payment, the package got mis-routed and Nyalee stayed calm and patient while i tried to get information on it, thank you! i would definitely have a future transaction with Nyalee.

9. i bought stocking form nyalee and even thought the shipping time was slow, she still got them to me :)
      so good job nyalee!

10. Bought a pair of lovely boots from Nyalee; she was very polite and willing to work out a suitable method of shipping for me, even when it delayed shipping a little. They arrived today and are beautiful! Thank you!

11. Nyalee bought little boots off me and everything went smoothly. Super friendly, highly recommended!

12. Nyalee did a trade of dollheart items with me. Everythign worked out great. I'd trade wit hehr again. Sorry I nearly forgot to add this feedback to your post Nyalee. I hope its ok to be a bit late. :)

13. ++++positive++++
      Nyalee bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me again~
      Still very nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I'm so pleased that you like our glass eyes~Thanks~m(_ _)m
      I hope I will trade with you again.

14. Nyalee was a participant in my second Leekeworld group order run and everything was just spectacular! Payments were made promptly and communication was well kept up on her end. :) Definitely recommended~

:clover Your participation in this group order was truly appreciated!! :clover

15. Nyalee participated in my LUTS GO a few months back. Excellent communication and Fast payment! Very understanding towards everything! Thank you so much for joining~ and helped make the GO a successful one! ^_^

16. I bought a Volks Megu from Nyalee, and the doll arrived in good time, exactly as described, well-packaged and wrapped, and even with a sweet surprise gift inside! It was a pleasure dealing with her, and I was very happy with our transaction.

Thank you!!

-- A <3