1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for obaa-chan~!

Feb 13, 2010

1. :aheartbea

If you've done business with me, please leave some feedback~! ​
    2. Obaa-chan participated in my Nine9 Style GO and was a wonder to work with ^^ fast payment and excellent communications. Thanks!
    3. Obaa-chan was part of a Tata's Paradise group order that I hosted. Quick payments and endless understanding made for a wonderful experience! Thanks so much!
    4. Obaa-chan bought an MSD-sized carrying case from me. Payment was very quick, and communication was awesome. Plus, she was just super fun and wonderful to work with; her PMs always made me smile. .^_^

Thank you!
    5. Obaa-chan purchased by Bluefairy Tommy head. She paid immediately and pmed me the second the head arrived. Top rate buyer!!
    6. Obaa-chan bought a Bluefairy girl body from me and the transaction could not have gone smoother. Model buyer, thanks again!
    7. Ooba-chan was in my dollmore go. Paid everything on time and was a pleasure to deal with.
    8. Obaa-chan participated in my For My Doll group order. All of the payments were prompt and they let me know as soon as the package arrived. Thanks so much!
    9. Obaa-Chan purchased my Minifee Soony Head. Great communication and prompt payment. She was a wonderful buyer. Thank you!
    10. Obaa-chan joined my fairyland group order. She was really nice, paid on time, and let me know when everything arrived! ^_^
    11. Obaa-chan was a great participant in my large Leeke World GO! I highly recommend her, she paid her invoices on time and I would do business with her again anytime♥!
    12. Obaa-chan purchased a Leeke wig from me and I have no complaints. The entire transaction went quickly and smoothly. She was a pleasure to work with. Thank you!