1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for odaxjack

Apr 14, 2009

1. Hi
      Please leave me feedback on any transactions you have had with me.
      Thank you :)
      - odaxjack

2. odaxjack bought my JM minimee head, and although I had a difficult time shipping the head out right after payment, she's been a
      wonderfully sweet and patient buyer all the way. She's an understanding and reasonable person I would not hessitate to deal with again!!
      Very nice and quick communication as well, and superfast payment :D

I would highly reccommend odaxjack to anyone, this has been a very smooth and pleasant transaction from the very first pm, can't ask for a better experience :aheartbea

Thank you so much again, and I hope you'll enjoy him ;)

3. odaxjack brought a pair of eyes from me, was very friendly and superfast in responding to messages and was superfast with payment :)

4. Great buyer! I sold som SD items to her. She paid promptly and communication was nice and fast. I'm very happy with the transaction! Recommended buyer!! :D

5. odaxjack bought my Gackt minimee doll. She was an absolutely perfect buyer. He was an auction on DoA, she placed her bid, kept in contact, communication was great all around and she paid promptly. She was super-friendly and a complete pleasure to deal with and let me know when he arrived :) I hope she enjoys him very much. Highly recommended! Thank you again!

6. odaxjack bought a top from me. She paid fast and we had great communication! =D Excellent buyer! Thank you so much! ^__^

7. odaxjack bought some boots from me. The payment was quick as were responses to my messages. odaxjack was polite and friendly throughout the whole transaction ^^ Thanks!

8. odaxjack bought a wig and a pair of boots from me. Excellent transaction and the transaction went smoothly. When there is some shipping surcharge, odaxjack pais it unhesitatingly. I would highly recommend odaxjack to everyone.
      Thank you!

9. ~Positive~
      odaxjack was part of my NobilityDoll Gackt group order that I hosted.
      Great communication, quick payments, everything you could ask for in a participant!
      Would deal with again!
      :D
      Thanks so much!

10. Odaxjack bought some Cuprit hooves from me and was a pleasure to deal with. When the shipping ended up being more than what was quoted to me from the post office, odaxjack insisted on paying the difference. Very highly recommended!