1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OddEthics~

Aug 15, 2007

1. So here's my feedback page for people who have bought or sold to me. ^^

Thank you!

2. OddEthics was the most greatest person to trade with!

I traded my SS Lishe head for a Nanuri. ^__^

The trade went smoothly and she was very talkative. :D

Thank You So Much For Mr. Nanu!

~'Kitty' :kitty2

3. A wonderful person to work with ^ ^. Oddethics keeps in touch, and is absolutely sweet- I'm sure I couldn'tve found a better home for my Chiwoo <3. Thank you so much!

4. Sold a pair of SD shorts to OddEthics and I was paid promptly. Thanks alot :)!

5. OddEthics bought a shirt from me. Great transcation, good communication and fast payment. Thank you!

6. OddEthics purchased her dream doll, a MNF ShuShu (Special) from me on Layaway, in a split payment agreement with SugarCoatedStars. She paid the deposit of 30% promptly by paypal, and the rest of the payment was made between the two over the next few weeks. Wonderful communication. A great buyer. :) :aheartbea ShuShu was adopted by a great owner!

7. OddEthics participated in my DIM headphones group order. She kept perfect communication through PMs during the order and quickly paid me for her order. Smooth transaction, great buyer -- thank you very much!

8. OddEthics joined the DoA Secret Santa '07 Gift Exchange. Shipped gift out before deadline. :aheartbea No problems!

9. OddEthics bought a body from me. Excellent communication, payment was quick. Would def. sell to again!!!

10. Sold cloth to OddEthics, great communication and fast payment. ^^ Thank you so much!! :D

11. i sold a musedoll cardigan to OddEthics and she paid promptly and was very patient with me ! :) One super smooth transaction !

Would do business with again ! :aheartbea

12. Sold a dress to OddEthics. Communication was top notch, she was very friendly and payment was prompt.

13. I purchased a Shiwoo from OddEthics at an ultra great price. He is just beautiful and arrived to me so well packaged, and QUICK!!!! I would buy from her again ANY day!!!!

14. Sold a necklace to OddEthics some time ago -- she was wonderful to deal with :aheartbea

15. OddEthics bought an El from me. She was wonderful to deal with; great communication and prompt payment. I would definitely do business with her again! :)

16. OddEthics bought a fur wig from me. She was quick with payment and communication and lovely throughout! I'd do business with her again, anytime!

17. Sold a MD Miho to OddEthics, she was very fast about payment and communication was great. Would definitely do business with again, thanks!

18. Sold a Jpop wig to OddEthics. She paid quickly, and was very friendly in her communications. I enjoyed selling to her, she is all around, an awesome buyer. Highly recommended for a dependable transaction!!

19. OddEthics bought a MNF Breakaway head from me, and was an absolutely pleasure to deal with. Great communication, paid quickly, and let me know as soon as he arrived. Would gladly do business with again, thanks so much! :)

20. OddEthics sold me MD Miho.
      Everything was quick and gentle. Thank you very much.